Here to help
Coronavirus update

Intel Employee Reviews

India405 reviews
Happy new year to entire family of Intel all the employees working office are very good at guntur I think they are good in nature every details are in guntur are well and good and more encourageous
Pros
Well
Cons
Nice
It is a nice company to work with, have lot of people with loads of technical and management skills sets where I can get more exposure on the process front
work life balance,heavy work,challenging work and good colleges.
good projects at intel.

I am working on GPMRB board and NUC board with different kernel versions.

Client is tesla
great place to work
calm and friendly environment

culture is great

usually we work from 9 to 5 but you can work longer or you can work from home also.

cafe's inside Intel campus are very well maintained and clean.

gyms, meditation rooms everything is well organised and great.

i will miss the chai's from chai point which is the most relaxing part.
Pros
Quarter trips, fun activities
Cons
higher authorities are too busy
The work culture needs improvement, management needs to recruit more people to handle the work and the pressure. More people would actually increase the revenue and reduce the pressure.
I am from computer science background. I always wanted to work on programming. But My job doesn't include it which is frustrating for me. I learnt about server technologies. I got an opportunity to work on server boards.
Management is good. There is a good work life balance. But As I mentioned that saddest part is I'm not doing software development here.

Company is too good. But I don't like my job.
Pros
Free bus passes, free access to linked learning
Being an intern you are treated equally to an permanent employee.
Extraordinary Work life Balance.

Flexible working hours and excellent infrastructure for games and gym.

Excellent transport facility.
intel technology india pvt ltd is Excellent place to work. A positive workplace culture.l have learned a lot.Great place to work. overall my
experienced in intel is best.
Excellent work environment, people, management, open work culture, people friendly, respect for all employees, work place diversity, great facilities for employee development
Highly recommended work atmosphere. Once you will feel the real passion in semi-conductor then only you realise how it goes with real world applications.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Intel?
The working time is very flexible. Working here gives great experience. The managers are very supportive, if you face any problem it will be cleared very soon.
It was a wonderful experience working at intel,Team was fully supportive and management was good,upon handling my day to day activity was supporting my team for their activity also which I feel was very interesting and get to the knowledge.
I worked at intel as senior component design engineer. WOrk was good, Pay was good, CUlture was also average. Lot of politics, and everything epends on tem which you land.
Excellent work culture. High standard of ethics . Good benefits and very employee friendly. Great learning place and company spends a lot on training and development of employees.
Pros
goof bonus for sales
Cons
too many processes
They treat contractors differently, and put pressure more on contractors than permanent employees, they differentiate contractors everywhere and they speak rudely with contractors
Learnt skills required for my profession. Work-life balance is pretty good. Helpful teams. Nice working environment. Flexible work timing. Free amenities available.
Learned a lot of new technolgies and got a chance get along with many people and complete the projects. The projects were quite interesting and challenging.
A very nice company to work for.
Pays good.

enough growth opportunities.

competitive work culture(but constructive).

Lot of options to learn different things.
Productive and fun learning workspace. Lot of learning sessions. Easy to work with employees. Great team work and fun activities for employees. Management is helpful to encourage learning
Have learnt some new technologies, and some hardware configuration. Work culture was good, good team work. Time management was good. Most enjoyable part of the work was game rooms at office premises and team outing
self learning, more productive, challenging environment, great place to work, managing new task, learning new things, upgrading yourself is most important.