Intel Employee Reviews

Found 282 reviews matching the search See all 4,050 reviews
Physical Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 10, 2019
Learnt scripting and about graphics and processor methodlogy. Had flexibility of timings. Was recognised for quality of work and meeting timelines at many times.
Pros
Flexibility of time
Cons
Travel time to office
fun workplace
Manager Administration (Current Employee) –  Banglore, KarnatakaFebruary 7, 2019
my work place is good environment and good employers.
I can work hardly.
I can do any work in office.
I hope i can do my work honestly.
and then friendly with employers .
I love my job designation.
u can give salary in depend on my work.
Pros
free lunches
Best Place to Work
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  BangaloreJanuary 10, 2019
Combination of work satisfaction, work life balance and great culture. Great team structure, pay bonus, fun at work place.
The hardest part was to leave Intel.
Pros
Great Culture
Productive and very resourceful
Graduate Intern (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 3, 2019
I loved the team work and co-operation among the team members. Wonderful experience as a whole.
Learnt a lot on technical facts and the support was immense from everyone that I worked with.
As I am need to work my job sincerely.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Tiruchirappalli, Tamil NaduJanuary 14, 2019
I can work through my sincere and efficiently. And i am interest to work through by an part time job and i can manage my time to work as an part time jibs through over here.
Pros
Work as to be in relax way.
Cons
Healthcare
Great Place to work
Software Architect (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 2, 2018
Best place to work and grow.
Intel India gives you ample opportunities to learn in areas of your interest and create a positive impact on the world.
Most ethical company
Good Benefits
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 18, 2018
Work life balance is good. It is very tough to get things done when it involves management approval. Lot of opportunity for entry level to grow but not for experience.
Not up to the mark
Operator IOT (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KARNATAKA, INDecember 3, 2018
Intel modems are not good enough for automation. Hard to pass TCs in automation. Testers are not doing quality work. Managers are not bother about the products quality.
Productive and enthusiastic environment, friendly workspace
Internship (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 2, 2018
It was a very nice completing internship at INTEL India Pvt Ltd. The name itself suggests how good company and work-culture there.

I have experienced a very nice and friendly environment working over there. The good part about the company is everybody in the workplace are ready to help you out if you get stuck somewhere. You feel improvements in yourself every day. Your skills are enhanced daily and so is your resume/CV.

Another thing I wanted to share is about the work culture. You can easily share your experience with any other person in the company with your higher authority by immediately arranging 1:1 with him/her. Your data remains confidential and you will get notification and clarification by the same authority in a few days.

Team lunch, treats, outing, and sports activities are always there to make you relax from work pressure and fill energy in you by motivating speech of your higher authority.
Pros
Friendly environment, Team lunch, treats and health checkup and festival celebrations
Cons
Working in pressure with enjoyment of observing your skills enhanced daily
Intel review
Silicon Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 21, 2018
Great company and work environment. Motivational place for employees.
Company has lots of innovations in Silicon and Software development in various projects. Great engineers working who are spread world-wide.
Analog Layout Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 11, 2018
A wonderful experience when working in one of the dream companies. Encouraging and supportive management. Casual Workplace culture. Constructive criticism helps a lot to move up in the hierarchy.
Officer Accounts (Former Employee) –  Delhi,IndiaOctober 25, 2018
Thanks again for your support in this position.So I will be give you again thanks. ok with you and your family have a great time with you.Once again I tell you thanks.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
One of the best companies to work for.
Software Architect/Developer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 7, 2018
Best company with competitive compensation and culture. Very good work life balance. Best environment for innovations and cutting edge platforms to explore new technologies.
Very Good
SI Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 16, 2018
fantastic Experience working over there,exposure is good,I have learned the high speed analysis for IP s loke USB3.1 PCIe gen3 and gen4 and exploring the various tools
Ok for rest and vest
Senior design engineer (Current Employee) –  Sant aclaraSeptember 28, 2018
Lost engineering culture. Does not value people. Pays lip service to valuing employees. Executive team killing company through self centered actions..
Great technonogy
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Intel's factorySeptember 19, 2018
The factory ran twenty-four hours per day, seven days per week, thus requiring manufacturing technicians to be on hand at all times. The technology was very impressive.
Pros
Impressive rebotics environment
Cons
The required work schedule separates the worker from the conventional world.
Productive and exciting to learn new things
Software Development Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 15, 2018
It is a great place to work for. I had an amazing experience at Supply Chain Analytics department. People are friendly and willing to beyond their comfort zone to help you out.
Wonderfull Place
Administrator - Sales, Networking (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 3, 2018
A wonderful company to work with . Was privileged to be working for such a company . Left it only because I was relocating . Miss the work atmosphere .
Work life balance
Software Engineer, (Former Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 12, 2018
It is very good company to work.

We can get enough time for development and grow our self.

We will get learning in new and advanced skill knowledge and training.
Productive and fun work place. competitive environment, fast paced, multiple projects running simultaneously.
Digital Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaSeptember 6, 2018
One need to have multitasking skill. Being a team player in industrial level is a must quality to have. Appreciation and recognition for innovative ideas. Inspiration and guidance to take it forward.
Help full colleagues and system. Experienced communication gap with some managers. Flexible working hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intel. Our community is ready to answer.

51,722