Integreon Managed Solutions

Integreon Managed Solutions Employee Reviews for Research Associate

Research Associate4 reviews
India4 reviews
A good company to start with, they trained you from basic and help you to grow further. Gives feedback from time to time which helped individual to grow professionally.

Working hours are very long in the organization, most of the times biased for employees, though they have made very robust process but never follow them, culture is fine, safe place to work, the hardest par of the job was that they always want to do the same fashion as they are doing, for entertainment they engage employees in different fun and different CSR activities.
Pros
Free Snacks and Dinner
Cons
Rotational Shifts
Its been a great year at Integreon. They have provided me the opportunity to gain skills and enhance my knowledge into corporate field.
Its a good start for any fresher into the research field.

The management and work environment is good which will always persuade you to achieve more.
Pros
No financial Crunch
Cons
Work on Indian Holidays
As a Research Associate, had to work for one of the bulge bracket banks-Barclays. I was suppose to help the bankers with the various investment reports.
I learned to work on a lot financial databases. The colleagues are quite supportive and help improve your learning curve.