Integreon Managed Solutions

Integreon Managed Solutions Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Mumbai, Maharashtra62 reviews
In Integreon Manged Solution Pvt Ltd i have developed my lots of skills like i have worked on microsoft office, it was great place to work with and develop skills with good mentor and management.
The infrastructure is good and we have a friendly environment. It has one of the best services across IT companies in India. Also hold up more then 50 international client.
Very nice work environment.
flexible workplace. we can get plan leave as per our request

we as per market standard appraisal

We can reach HR in case any issue
Work in Integreon is my own zone and i am very comfortable. Colleque are very helpful. Environment Preferably best. Facilities Great. Best zone for Me as i am excel vba coder.
I had a very good experience with Integreon. I got to learn a lot from the people and this place really helped me to grow personally and professionally.
Pros
Good working culture
Cons
Sometimes stressful
Best organization to work and getting salary on time management Hr process is smooth process for employee productive & fun work palace rewarding employee time to time. Experience is fantastic.
Tha company has an amazing company culture. People are good, smart and driven. They also care and make sure everyone works together and well. Only problem is they hired on temporary basis and don’t make majority of the employees permanent.
Excellent firm to be associated with.,Excellent work Place , Business Development Center ,job culture is good , management,job security, work culturere, salary work life balance is overall excellent
Cons
It was a great organization for freshers and i learner many things in IMS and had great time with professionals CA and higher level management.

Always recommend
Joined as one year contract in the company, High pressure to handle, Difficult to sustain in the work environment, No support with-in the team, that's the main reason to exit from the company.
I worked here for 30 months on a Contract during my LLB Studies, performed better than other permanent employees, still after my LLB they counted me as a fresher while offering Permanent position.
Integreon Managed Solutions was a very competitive place to work, I learned team work and individual work. It was a good team as they used to have fun time along with work, or festival celebration. We used to even celebrate our positive feedbacks for work
Healthy work environment & supporting management in all prospect.
Work hours are also flexible.

One gets lot of motivation by interaction event happening each month.
Good place to learn many things and you ll get promotions as well. Work pressure is cons. And you will never get free time. You must work. Late login is strictly prohibited. Even if u r one min late. Leave approvals r too bad. Emergency leaves will affect ur appraisals. If you want good salary, that's the organisation you need to work.
My overall rating is 3/5
Nice company. Got to learn a lot. Friendly management. Nice culture. Interview process is tough. But once you are in, that is worth. Lot of growth internally.
Best place to stay with and enjoy your work. Many new opportunities to learn many new things. Managment is really good and ready to help employees. Salary Benefits are moderate but you will be satisfied with the job.
Pros
Pick-up Drop
Cons
Sometimes Long working hours but OT Paid
The best part about Integreon is the culture of the company. The managers and the senior managers all are helpful and supportive to new Interns as well to the Associates. The infrastructure and the working pattern makes the one desire to keep working for the company.
The work there is good. But there is no value for employees and the Management is here is unresponsive and ineffective.
There is no proper management systems.
Don,t worry, their won,t be job satisfaction , due to family problem we can work , they won't give leave if we applied one month before also, always money minded people, they won't give sick leave in emergency also, instead they will tell to come 2 hour late, their will always more pressure, based on their manager , Suddenly they put news rules and asked employee to follow, after employee will follow the rules ,then again they will tell why you following rules, manager are psycho, they won't care about employee they only need money, they will treat as slave,
Management also don't know about process but they will ask foolish question like why their is dot, comma etc.

They will insult the employee, they won't give training in new skills, but ask us to do project, without giving any training or practice, we can,t learn anything their
Cons
Family situation we can work, but really no work like to work their, HR also waste they won, t care about any complaint
it has open door policy, which makes is an amazing place to work. Fun with work atleast once in a month help to relieve stress. work and performance has always been rewards and appreciated.
Pros
Comapny drop for girls after 9 PM along with Security
Cons
slow growth
It is a good place for beginners
Can earn good amount of salary with less experience also very good platform for freshers.

Job security is there also on time salary and healthy work culture
Pros
On time salary
Cons
Growth is very slow