Inspiren Infotech

Inspiren Infotech Employee Reviews

India34 reviews
Good company. Have perfect working environment. Team work. Employees are supported well. All are working as a team provides good support to each other.
Work experience is good.
Learn new technologies.

Most splendid experience is support and constant motivation from the seniors,also appreciation from the manager.
Great place to work with relaxed environment but free salary in comparison to competitors in the area. Such a wonderful company for every employees ...
Company is good, management is a good and comfortable with staff. Team work, improve the skill of every employee daily, work place culture is also nice.
Working culture is open minded .for learning purpose very good company .Management is very friendly but disciplined about work .I am learn how to work with team members.
Flat structure makes equal opportunity for any employee to grow. I have seen in my working tenure with Techno, a collage fresher joined as a trainee and becoming a team leader.
Cons
No Cons from my side. I enjoyed working here.
very Good management and other things.
Nice culture and environment inside the company.

they Celebrate moments and festivals.

i learned management skills from here
Pros
Comfortable Work Environment
Company is really good specially for New Comers willing to start their career. You can learn so much with hand on experience. Its all about Networks and Systems support.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Inspiren Infotech?
A well planned day to focus on the work and upcoming technology. Nice experience and exposure for fresher. Supportive managers and world class training who help to groom freshers
Found a good place to learn as much as technologies in a minimum amount of time and they will follow the current technology trend in the market which gives good learning experience over all.
Excellent place to work to get on hands training and guidance from the leaders in the industry. Very vast paced, results oriented team player environment.
This company helps staff to progress within their roles. There is a relaxed work environment. The staff are eager to do a good job and there is great communication.
What I like most about Inspiren Infotech is that it offers great chance to grow oneself. I am working as an Dot net developer here and there is really potential here for new comers
Very good working environment. Supportive project leader. Good office environment, works with latest technology, welcome good idea. So much to learn best location of office.
Inspiren Infotech is one the most liked companies by the employees. I have learned and improved my development skills from this job. It is always assigning a challenging task and i always loved it
Lot of learning for freshers
Investment from company for improving knowledge

Good work place

Supportive Management

Technology initiatives are more

Good place in maintaining work culture
This is one of the best places I am working, I am enjoying the people and the workplace culture. It is best place to build your career! You learn new things everyday and a lot of opportunities for growth. Very relaxed atmosphere!
1. Great working culture and excellent co-workers. 2. Good environment. 3. Freedom to explore and try new things without worrying about failure. 4. No Micro Management. 5. Great opportunity to grow yourself as business grows. 6. Regular activities and team outing to motivate the employees.
Pros
Great perks, Good pay.
Its been wonderful to be a part of the company.
I can list the pros as Great Work Culture, you are in charge of what you are doing and feel appreciated.

Feels awesome to work with a talented team.

You get ample opportunity to enhance your skills as you work.
Pros
I never feel i am working in an office, the environment and work culture is very friendly.
Cons
There aren't any I can think of !
I learned a lot working at Inspiren Infotech. I enjoyed the atmosphere and my coworkers were easy to get along with. It was a fun high-paced environment and the knowledge gained was very rewarding.
Pros
Long lunches
Cons
Nothing, Every Company has ups and downs.