A Big "No" " No" Work place...
Branch Manager (Former Employee) – Bangalore Urban, Karnataka – April 25, 2018
Its definitely not at all an employee friendly organization. There is no structured policy in place nor people attempt to follow.
Cons of the organization:
1. There's no or null communication provided to the employee when they take decisions about your profile/career/work.
2. They hire the person and still don't know what role to allocate the employee.
3. No proper work ethics neither from the top management, respective managers and HR( just name sake).
4.Too much or rather only politics plays a major role to survive.
5. Very poor facilities and no benefits for the employee.
6. Job Guarantee , please forget about it if you join here.
7. Many more i can go on and on yet stopping it here itself, last but not the least advice i would like to give it to people is to read through my experience before taking any serious call.
All the very best.
Nothing at all to mention/talk about
Long Hours, No communication, Not clear on what they want before and after hiring, Policies not in place but politics play huge role.