Infrascale Employee Reviews

Average place to work, can make improvements
Demand Generation Manager (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAAugust 1, 2018
The company needs better management (and perhaps they have it now). The company lacked a strategy on how to monetize (and perhaps they have it now too). Staff and people are friendly and the work environment is great.
Pros
Occasional free lunches
awesome
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 13, 2018
Loved working there, quiet and really relaxed environment. the employees were very welcoming and helpful. I had my own space and I was very comfortable.
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 13, 2016
CEO is a HR nightmare and sexually harasses women and men! Stay Away! The product is horrible. You can just bolt on features and say you're a DRaaS company. Horrible execution!
Great CEO, other management needs help
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CADecember 17, 2015
Infrascale is a great company. They are moving in the right direction in a super competitive space. The people at Infrascale are great.
Great CEO with vision - very poor Sales Executives
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  UtahOctober 14, 2015
Turnover in sales and marketing will make your head spin...treat long standing employees (there are very few left) poorly. Not meeting any projected sales projections, and the company is on very shaky financial footing due to the poor performance of the sales executives. CFO recently resigned, the fourth CMO in five years just left...avoid this company unless you are desperate - they will chew you up, and spit you out.
Pros
Good product
Cons
Very bad Sales Executive team
Great Start
Director of Technical Services (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAMarch 26, 2014
Was hired to be product champion to train the sales and support team to be there best and grow sales. As Director of Technical Services I was responsible for Global Support, Datacenter Operations, Sales Engineering, and Global Retention. I left this company in 2013 to move back to my hometown of Phoenix, AZ.
Pros
Managed many areas of compay
Cons
Low sales