Play YouTube video button

Infosys Employee Reviews

India10,337 reviews
Found 10,337 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Infosys selected this as a representative review
It is a fantastic company with good process defined and support for employees in a best way. It has lot of learning process where we can learn in best tools and certifications.
The interview process was not very tough and can easily get the job and the over all experience after the joining was also good. But the salary was not as expected and insufficient. Bad experience with the salary.
The experience so far has been very good. Good to have a collaborative workspace that is also very welcoming. Looking forward to many such positive experiences.
It's been a good and positive start till now as I joined the organization just 2 weeks back. Hoping for a great career ahead which would help me in my professional individual growth and as well as contribute to organization's success.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Apart from being a great place to work, Infosys takes care of it's employees. The work culture is collaborative and motivating. There is a good focus on work- life balance initiatives as well.
No extra working hours is Paid (Over time)is given.
Have to work on outdated technology where as people who are working in small startups get an opportunity to learn new technology.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Less Payment, No new technology
Training at infosys is world class and unmatchable.
Allocation of Stream is totally random.

Getting into project is based more on luck since there are already lot oof guys on bench.
Lot of options if you want to move to other location but drastically changed along with time but for me its best place to work in ODC rather than client location.
Pros
ODC job culture
Cons
Salary
Very well organized and professional leadership. Virtual onboarding was fantastic. I was able to be productive from day 2. Able to connect with teams quickly. Professional introduction to all the stakeholders. I'm enjoying this so much.

Though the organization is process oriented, it is pretty much number driven. Whilst the numbers are important, it will be good idea to make them simplified and make the process simpler (compared to global players).
Pros
Professional, Process Oriented
Cons
Too many complex systems, which can be simplified.
Infosys is sure one of the best places to work. Though, the pay might not be that great for most, it has it's own benefits of being a part of this company. I feel they have one of the best Learning and Development teams and standards put in place. The employer takes ownership to assign job specific learnings for each employee and even ensures they are able to complete these trainings in timely manner. In addition to this, they have a really motivational and inspiring crowd of people at management level.
Pros
Learning and Development opportunities
Cons
Payscale, Interview process
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Infosys?
I have worked with great guys,The work culture of this company is great and everyone i worked with was amazing.Excellent experience which i had in Infosys. Efficient, good humored, and took great care to every employee.
Infosys is an excellent company to work with. You will get exposure, lot of learning and if you are lucky, u will get onsite opportunities as well. Good Management
I liked being in Infosys, I enjoyed my time and learned a lot. I am grateful to provide me such an informative training at Mysore. Management was good.
Awesome place to start your career with training and hands on experience. Just do the work and forget about everything. Life at infosys will bring honesty and self confidence on you.
Pros
You go to any branch of Infosys, the environment is good
Cons
More innovation is required in the product and digital transformation sector
Average IT company. Good for starting your carrier if you are not in bench. lot of opportunity to work on different project. good exposure working with multiple client. From finance point of view it works out if you get onsite for long term. Career growth is not good.
Leading company.well equipped and mainly concerned with development of company as well as working professionals. One among the top corporates,once joined, one will be great.
am glad to be in Infosys family. here working culture is good and what ever issues am getting i can ratify them with the team. and my manager and the team is good. explanation of team is awesome.
I have gone through Infosys interview process. It was seamless and single day activity. They have taken all the documents and i was not having any difficulty like submitting document twice etc. It was really good experience to go through infosys interview.
Pros
single day activity
Cons
Although it took some time to on-board virtually but finally got on-board.
HR team gave us assurance by following up on mails.

Various teams have been coordinated on the final on-boarding Front.
As i have joined a project few weeks back here it is a stressfull work environment to be frank & more than 9.15 hrs a day.
Though may be i am a new joinee or what so
Pros
Nothing found so far
Cons
In this pandemic situation Infosys has given me the opportunity to join this organization. But yeah I miss coming to office physically I am eagerly waiting when this period will over and I get to come office