Industrial Training Programme

Industrial Training Programme Employee Reviews

Challarams Plc is big organization as subsidiary company for all , you can lean alot of things,and we have so many department in the organization
My industrial training is a good place to work because more productive and fun place .The allowance is more than another company.Beside thats, the company always give to work after the time work .
I love and enjoy my intenship programme at bank rakyat seri iskandar as I can learnt many things realted to the banking filed. The culture and the environment there really make me comfortable and able for me to easily adopt with the working environment in my new venture.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Nothing for now
As a purchasing Officer, I helped to purchased stores, spare & lubs for vessels and I liaise/communicate with suppliers world wide for quotation.
Co-ordinate with suppliers and port agent to ensure timely delivery of goods onboard the vessel. With guardiance from team leader, I'm able to sourced for the potential suppliers and negotiate with them in order to get a good price.

Although it was 6 months experience but I enjoy working with the team.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Industrial Training Programme. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3