Indus Towers Ltd

Indus Towers Ltd Employee Reviews

Its corporate and MNC level company.employee benefits and increments are very excellency.work culture and management support was very excellancy.Salary will timed to expect.I was learned equipments process and maintainance without failure and meanwhile 24x7 support from SME's.I was maintained 99% outtime as worked upto lastday.It's a hardest job.i.e field job
Working environment is quite good. Not improving in technology or working culture 24×7 job timing for field guys As a fied support you can learn the leadership and get confident about you and your team and also learn how to get over from different types of challanges.
29 years of Experienced business leader with proven track record for improvement. A Good Communicator willing to spend some time in training the subordinates. A genuine taskmaster who knows his job and knows how to get it done.
Pros
Disciplined and trustworthy team leader
Cons
Hard Core Task master
Work as team.Managing all Kolkata indus towers. Decrease outage as much as possible.Making various types Reports. Reducing Outage by moving Engineer & technicians.
Good work environment for work also team work is friendly every one support for doing for doing work Manager also good supporting but issue that there no fix time for out.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Our being the worlds Largest Telecom Infrastructure Provider(IP) company, we erect new telecom towers for Vodafone, Airtel and Idea. WE approach Landlords and builders to acquire the land on lease as per the Service Provider requirement for erecting the tower. Challenges like local public issue, Health Hazard due to radiations and Municipal commission permission are the major hurdles to build a site. Get to meet new people and explore newer territories.
Indus is a very good organisation for employee. They are very take care about their employee n his family. They are enguage with environment safety health employee n social level. Vry good management.
Indus Towers is a giant organization and support each and every employee to grow in professional and personal life. Indus Towers management and team works as institution to out perform in KRA's
Indus is a great company.The work culture is very good . In company you can't feel that there is any difference between senior and junior . They work together to take company on higher side
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
24*7 work culture for o& m
my boss r very supportiv & understand my view in verious matter so he gave her view very helpful to me me.management r very good ,feeling fun to working in this company.
lot of learning, started from scratch since the company formed in 2008 and working from beginning, lot of exposure, experience, opportunity for deploying various streams. over all good work place to work with. values driven organization with good vision.
Pros
family oriented
Cons
health care and personal care
I am working with this organization from last 6 years, I got more challenges to built my carrier and overall best company to do make own life better. it will help to grow financially strong also.
Great work place this company awareness of safety of employee as well as other company partner . Company believe In his value excite. Company arrange the different type of program for employee safety.
Pros: 1) Very good company, strong financials. 2) Good place to wok Cons: 1) Not a sales oriented company and hence not good for Sales guys. This is an operation driven company. 2) Since most of the telecom operators have shut down, this company will also get merged with its parent company Bharti Infratel. hence job security will be a major issue after 6 months.
last job was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. While I already had strong IT skills, I didn’t have any previous experience of Microsoft Access. When my employer introduced a new order management system which used Access they gave me the opportunity to undertake additional training so as to be able to work effectively with this. I was then able to put this training into practice on a day-to-day basis and I am now extremely adept at using the package. I also learned a great deal about handling customers. My previous roles were not customer-facing so it was great to have the chance to develop this area of my experience.
One can actually enjoy his/her work. very professional environment and have work/life balance. Management is supportive and take care of employees.salary and perks were good.
Pros
free meals for teams
Cons
corporate politics
Boss are always helpful and give the chance to handle the project our self and learning the new tips of management. Interaction with the different Partners helps to grow the knowledge of work . Having best environment for work , time to time cultural program and all other activity to keep the work environment healthy.
Pros
Fundoo Friday (Last friday of month)
Cons
long working hours some times
The company deals with operation of Cellular towers where my job is to coordinate my sub ordinates where i had to tackle them in maintenance aspects.Individual responsibilities has more effective in over all career.
Indus Towers Ltd is high cash reach company and being in Telecom industry and serving all telecom companies like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Jio and others, it is a highly demanding job and requires each employee to give the best. Work life balance may not be the best thing to look for in Indus Towers Ltd because of the nature of the job. However, believers and achievers are rightly rewarded.
Pros
Process oriented.
Cons
Poor work life balance
Absolutely amazing place to work! Learned a lot and gained great experience! Would recommend definitely for people who wants to be bright and visible at their positions
Cons
It was my 1st company after completing my BE. I found the culture and working style of company very fruitful. Learned a lot from my friends and seniors .
Pros
job security, Life style, brand value
Cons
Work life Balance, Ctc