Indus Towers Ltd

Indus Towers Ltd Employee Reviews for Maintenance Engineer

The company deals with operation of Cellular towers where my job is to coordinate my sub ordinates where i had to tackle them in maintenance aspects.Individual responsibilities has more effective in over all career.
Useless organization to work. No culture of engaging and preserving employees. Operations Engineers are treated like a no-bodies. HR of the company does not even answer the phone calls.
Pros
good benefit at circle office
Cons
job security is zero
I learned so many technical things during my work. I was satisfied with salary and work. But i was not at all comfortable with the work timings. I used to get calls even in the midnights.
raining day is the typical day in indus towers, managing and solve the problems in sites, good management, co workers are very supportive and friendly,
Pros
free lunch and snacks
Cons
time flexibility
. Indus Towers with a portfolio of more than 100,000 towers is already the largest tower company of the world .It is joint venture among Bharati-Airtel,Vodafone and Idea. It is undertaking rollout of new sites in the 16 telecom circles of India.1.It is very challenge to maintain uptime during natural calamity (Flood, Cloud burst etc.)2. Efficiently utilisation of Technical and managerial skills.