Indus Towers Ltd

Indus Towers Ltd Employee Reviews for MIS Executive

MIS Executive13 reviews
India13 reviews
Great place to work with Indus Tower to learn a lot. Having a good environment and management to work with it. quality of work appreciated at the monthly meeting.
It is a good organisation willing to work. Celebrating all festival functions, strictly follow the ethics of the company. rewarded for this performance of the employees every month.
Flexible Working Hours
Improved Multi Tasking working skill

Supportive Relevant Department

Workplace is quit good

Quantum of work is high

Motivational Sessions by Higher Management
Pros
Family Insurance Covers
Cons
Long Working Hours
Absolutely amazing place to work! Learned a lot and gained great experience! Would recommend definitely for people who wants to be bright and visible at their positions
Cons
It is very useful to gather information from field.
Fully dedicated employees are available and supported.

They maintain time punctuality.

If any task, after clear that they can rest.
I got a good experience in Indus Towers Limited on Co-ordination, Productivity, Employee welfare. Good Exposure there to learn new things and good corporate culture.
Pros
Employee welfare and Exposure
Cons
More phone calls at weekends which disturb our personal privacy.
Indus tower is the best Company to work in telecom passive infrastructure employee engagement and ood work environment, facilities are goo
Pros
1. Great Value Culture. 2. All people are approachable and helpful. 3. Employee welfare is priority.
Cons
1. Salary should be higher
*Without Manager facing Cooperate team
*Data Management,Operating ISQ System, Vendor Management

* Good

* Good

* Whole night office stay

* Grand Party monthly
Productive & fun experience. Started new initiatives for process improvemts with vendors & clients with available it toolsets. Saved spending in interest with faster six sigma process.
its a nice organisation company and nice team management. it gives my work culture and to learn the people activities and gives lot of thinking mind to close the client issue at the earliest. we celebrate every month as the team work performance.
A typical day at work will be Monday, Learnt how to handle work pressure, Hard to satisfy, Good Friends, Statical Data,
Reconciliations
Pros
Fruit everyday
Cons
Hard to satisfy the superior officer
It is very good company and India's number 1 telecom infrastructure provider. unfortunately Coimbatore circle move on Chennai So we searching for some companies in coimbatore.
Pros
A
Cons
a
I am working in Nexus Engineers who has working partner of Indus Towers Ltd. I like this company because I like challenge and here per mints is challenge. I dislike this company because no job security and salary and benefits very less as per work. A typical 15 days of my work when my senior go at live and all the work of office management, inventory management, HR, accounting and materials receiving & distribution work responsibility at my solder. The hardest part of the job that all the technicians, supervisors, MIS executives, technical managers, estate manager,cluster managers and circle office satisfied for same time. the most enjoyable part of the job that meeting new people with new experience.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours