Indus Towers Ltd

Indus Towers Ltd Employee Reviews for Executive

Good place to work , good team work, commitment work place, good supportive during had time, but lot of journey throughout work days for site visits..
So Good and Nice Experience regarding Employee always A Person would love to work in such an environment, They care their resource valued Manpower. So Loveable
It's really great working experience. Nice n cooperative staff. Salary appraisal on time. Many more things to learn N' get growth in professional n personal life.
For the first time Indus have given chance me to proof my self as a Team man. Challenges was there but seniors were very supportive. Received support from other departments too.
This company can get the best if it can from you. Some of good things that is company policy is very good but they had not any control over the management people and so never to be a part their.
Good platform for freshers, Good working environment, Experienced executive, working in shift,
Pros
free meals, corporate tours
Cons
long hours, no weekly off
Managers are very good, my role is monitoring the links of different OPCO's we have to coordinate with field team to resolve the issues. Good experience.
yes good experiences with this company, one of the best telecom industry in india. top tower company, good management, HR process is good, sales and service department is good as well as IT.
I am happy share with my experience and working, my plan for change other concern learn and hard working. Our concern rules and regulation for corporate culture. Every employees co-ordinate to working there and share ideas,works.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
One hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Indus Towers Ltd?
good organizaion for working.i learn good knowledge from here.in this company management are also supporting.co-owers intersaton from each others are good.indus towers ltd. is very good plase to make a good future.
I got a chance for interacting with new customers daily which i always like. this was the good thing that i liked in my job.
Great place to work. Every day was a learning for me in SCM. Top class management. Very cooperative co- workers. Audits and time line for PO CREATION. Atmosphere and support by management and boss.
i think this job is not usefull for the future.so i decided to change the field,management is good but not responsible,we are doing well with our team support but everyone want to secure his future.we are just working as team and doing well an happy with our team.but everyone has thinking for the future planing.
As working in the HQ upper north one can encounter all sort of admin related issues from rent of the building till stationary shortfall which helped me widen my vision as i have to interact with all the HOD's and VP's on daily basis. Co workers are really supportive and helpful. There was actually no hard part during my tenure working in a highly professional environment helped me to excel in my career.
Pros
Highly Professional Environment
Daily and Monthly MIS. Timely booking of all invoices. Validation and payments of all invoices considering Penalties, TDS, WCT. Daily and monthly report to the Deputy General Manager and Corporate office. Weekly invoice status report to SCM Manager. Vendor reconciliation. Co-ordination with Invoice Processing Team and Vendor Help Desk (VHD) in Oracle. Co-ordination with Statutory Audit with Auditor. Utilizing oracle and outlook express.
The most enjoyable part of the job I have done during my tenure in Indus Towers , I always missing the day at the time of indus towers and waiting for the day again for re joining .
Involving myself in a challenging and rewarding career in an organization with a working environment that encourages creative and pioneering qualities complete the work in timely.
I have learned very good work knowledge in Accounts Payable and Bank Reco..
There is no fix time that how much hours you have to work. Its always on duty.In this work we meet daily different owners and conveyance them as per company.There is no time for fun and family in this job.Co-workers always think there-self.
Pros
Cons
24 hrs duty