Indus Towers Ltd

Indus Towers Ltd Employee Reviews for Engineer

Engineer37 reviews
India37 reviews
Indus Towers is world’s largest telecom tower company, it provides shared telecom infrastructure and passive infra services to telecom operators and other wireless service providers in India
A typical day at work-good What you learned-no excuse management-good workplace culture-good the hardest part of the job-24*7 the most enjoyable part of the job-everything
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Indus is a very big Indian Organisation with Tower tenancy of more than 100000 in 2011. it must have grown far beyond that now. Work culture is good and environment is healthy
High work pressure with employees working overtime very often. Good salary and benefits from company. Management is good. Hard working people are appreciated.
Pros
Growth
Cons
High work pressure
Work as team.Managing all Kolkata indus towers. Decrease outage as much as possible.Making various types Reports. Reducing Outage by moving Engineer & technicians.
Good work environment for work also team work is friendly every one support for doing for doing work Manager also good supporting but issue that there no fix time for out.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
my boss r very supportiv & understand my view in verious matter so he gave her view very helpful to me me.management r very good ,feeling fun to working in this company.
One can actually enjoy his/her work. very professional environment and have work/life balance. Management is supportive and take care of employees.salary and perks were good.
Pros
free meals for teams
Cons
corporate politics
A good company to learn about telecom operations (since it is the largest provider of telecom infrastructure in India). A good learning on how to be calm in high pressure situations.
Pros
A real time experience of what happening in ground
Cons
Midnight working hours
One of the biggest telecom company in India. we do the fault management provides L1 support to OSS and checks the connectivity of networks and works on BMC remedy.
Hard working conditions. You won't get time for your family or anything in life. 24*7 working conditions and I really mean it, it doesn't matter on which level you work. Each & everyone works like the same from technician to CEO. You get recognized for your work if your manager is good. But there is too much pressure every second of life. But there is good future, Very renowned firm to work in & brilliant work experience.
Pros
Good Future, Very renowned firm to work in, Brilliant work experience
Cons
Forget about everything else in life
workplace culture is bizarre. Transparency in handling team members is poor. Career progression is too slow and not sure about job security. I have learned basics of telecom industry.
traveling in when raining, i have good skills in people management, good in management, average, maintaining sites in 24hrs, no office timings,
Good company, Best company for acquiring the technical knowledge. Good work environment. Management is very good and will help the employees to achieve their goals
Pros
Good company
Cons
Working hours
Good to work in this company. Management is good. Co workers are good. Hardest part of the job is leave policy. Most enjoyable part of the job is working environment.
It was an good experiance to work with such a nice company. I have learnt lots of the things over there like managing the co-worker and staff.
i have done my job 100% but there is no scope for me and my future. according to salary my work is very tough. this is good copany but there is no ant appraisel and there is no any incetives.
Pros
Leave
Cons
Work load
Its a telecom company and atmosphere was really awesome. Gained lots of experience and it was good worling with collegues and attain specific goals.
I am thankful to this organization, because I have learned lot of things from here. it is one of the best company in telecom sector. the work environment of this company is very good. People feel proud to be a part of this company as company provides full support to their employees in professional front. the management of the company is very good. My co-workers are also helpful. Each employee work here with full determination & dedication. The most hardest part of the job is to handle field team & do work from their within time. The most enjoyable part of the job is to get an appreciation from respectable manager & celebrate that moment
At the time of working as a acquisition executive I faced challenge on 9th June of 2009 at East Midnapur. I learned Acquisition, Safety management, Project Management, Operation and Maintenance of Telecom. Excellent Management. Co-workers are co-operative. The hardest part of the job is pressure of execution of work. The most enjoyable part of the job is recognition.
Pros
Partially free lunches
Cons
Long Hours
1. Maintain Good discipline 2. Managing with all aspects 3. Every month reward for best employee 4. Motivate the labours 5. More Training 6. Observing safety measures 7. Arranging outing every 6 months
Pros
Free food
Cons
8 hours but shift basis