Indus Towers Ltd

Indus Towers Ltd Employee Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

Kolkata, West Bengal16 reviews
Great place for start of career,lots of knowledge gathering scopes. Very good management as well as HR policies. Very good leaders as well as very good supportive team members.
I was very happy while working with Indus Tower. All colleagues were very helpful and cooperative. I was very happy while working. The office environment was very friendly and supportive. I feel it as home and that is the reason why I was happily worked with them .
For the first time Indus have given chance me to proof my self as a Team man. Challenges was there but seniors were very supportive. Received support from other departments too.
A typical day at work-good
What you learned-no excuse

management-good

workplace culture-good

the hardest part of the job-24*7

the most enjoyable part of the job-everything
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
29 years of Experienced business leader with proven track record for improvement.

A Good Communicator willing to spend some time in training the subordinates.

A genuine taskmaster who knows his job and knows how to get it done.
Pros
Disciplined and trustworthy team leader
Cons
Hard Core Task master
Work as team.Managing all Kolkata indus towers. Decrease outage as much as possible.Making various types Reports.

Reducing Outage by moving Engineer & technicians.
Indus Towers Ltd is high cash reach company and being in Telecom industry and serving all telecom companies like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Jio and others, it is a highly demanding job and requires each employee to give the best.
Work life balance may not be the best thing to look for in Indus Towers Ltd because of the nature of the job. However, believers and achievers are rightly rewarded.
Pros
Process oriented.
Cons
Poor work life balance
good and friendly colleague. Employee benefits are also good.
As a service sector 24x7 work need to done.

customer expectations is very high. organization support is also good as per indus valus.
I am a scm in indus towers. My work is to create po and pr. Dealing with vendors. Bill clearance. Po amendment. The environment of the office is very nice
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Indus Towers Ltd?
A good place to work where there are a lot of scope to grow in the organisation but the learning process is very limited and lateral growth is a cause of concern. I have learned the hard core negotiation skills along with team building and team management skills at the company.
Pros
World's largest telecom Infrastructure Co.
At the time of working as a acquisition executive I faced challenge on 9th June of 2009 at East Midnapur.

I learned Acquisition, Safety management, Project Management, Operation and Maintenance of Telecom.

Excellent Management.

Co-workers are co-operative.

The hardest part of the job is pressure of execution of work.

The most enjoyable part of the job is recognition.
Pros
Partially free lunches
Cons
Long Hours
working hours: 9:30 to 6:30. good work atmosphere. Lots of thimg to learn about telecom industry. A very good company for Electrical and Electronics engineers. Pure site job.
My work abilities are backed up with experiences and knowledge. I assure you that I can successfully fulfill any obligations requiring of any responsibility upon company
Cons
I have really enjoyed my work over there, i have learnt a lot from my seniors as well as my colleagues, Indus is very good company just for a better career opportunity i have decided to move from Indus, because at Indus there is no future security i have seen.
Pros
Parties, Monthly Party Annual Day
Hr & other policies are good but no one take care for the employees . What are their thoughts,need,conditions,future aspirations
Indus Tower is the largest tower company in INDIA. I have learnt a lot from that company.I have learnt what are the works of O&M teams.
Management of that company is good.Co workers are very helpful.

The hardest part of the job is to validate the sites like AC, DG , each and every month i have to call the technician to confirm about the sites details.

The most enjoyable part is to create PR and to create debit note.

We used to enjoy Fundoo friday in each n every month, we used to play different type of games and also exciting gifts was there for the winners.