Indus Towers Ltd

Indus Towers Ltd Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Delhi, Delhi8 reviews
indus rowers is a very good company with a very inspirational management. the workplace culture is also very excellent. the most enjoyable part of my job is relaxed timing.
Best place to work for and excellent environment and empowerment to execute the project. The company gives additional benefits for the employee and their family .
Pros:

1) Very good company, strong financials.

2) Good place to wok

Cons:

1) Not a sales oriented company and hence not good for Sales guys. This is an operation driven company.

2) Since most of the telecom operators have shut down, this company will also get merged with its parent company Bharti Infratel. hence job security will be a major issue after 6 months.
Job security, better options to grow up our carrier, better environment, various types of work in the company, better option to grow our personal skills.
Pros
Charges for lunch
Cons
Long ours
In this company all our time is dedicated to company only we don't have any personal life.All time we were involved in company works only,but job security in this company is very good.
This is the first company where i worked. I was selected in the campus recruitment. The first this which i like about this company is this company invest huge time on new recruitment. This company provided me a great platform for learning and teach me how to adjust in the corporate environment. The company has different programme where the new member has to introduce to rest of member. Well this company gave me great technical learning as well as management learning. the workplace culture is also good in the office but if you talk about the field its not pleasant. The hardest part of the job is the work time period is not fix we have to give our 24 hour to this job any time problem may occur and we have to tackle the situation. The most enjoyable part was my role as the graduate trainee where i get good learning and also great enjoyment.
Good Timings, Pleasant work place, Excellent team co-ordination
It is a good company which was formed in 2008 as JV of Bharti Vodafone and Idea for providing passive infrastructure for telecom. Presently company is doing well.
Pros
Challenge