Indus Towers Ltd

Indus Towers Ltd Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

The environment is good and most friendly people and also if your a fresher and wanna learn about the communication sector this place will be the best to grow and also even though work pressure is high the daily fruits and hr Friday fun will be enjoyable
Pros
low cost lunch and free fruits every day
Cons
long hours works
nice place to work but lot of politics,but lot to learn new things and encourages to learn new things by some of the managers only. there will be work pressure in the times of flood or natural calamities
lot of learning, started from scratch since the company formed in 2008 and working from beginning, lot of exposure, experience, opportunity for deploying various streams. over all good work place to work with. values driven organization with good vision.
Pros
family oriented
Cons
health care and personal care
last job was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. While I already had strong IT skills, I didn’t have any previous experience of Microsoft Access. When my employer introduced a new order management system which used Access they gave me the opportunity to undertake additional training so as to be able to work effectively with this. I was then able to put this training into practice on a day-to-day basis and I am now extremely adept at using the package. I also learned a great deal about handling customers. My previous roles were not customer-facing so it was great to have the chance to develop this area of my experience.
It is a telecom company. Good management, they are serving to employees nice feel to work and monthly conducting healthcare event to their employees and stress reduce event.
Pros
Free break snacks
Cons
Break time, Healthcare etc..
Am working in control room for indus tower lvt chennai, chennai and tamilnadu phone calls attend and send the permit msg,than evening mail to my boss chennai and rotn calls list...,
Pros
Cons
7hrs working
Indus Tower is an telecom industry. India's largest telecom industry. Excellent place to work. Employee Engagement activities. Good Management. Good environment. I learned lot about Supply chain management, Vendor management, GRN Process, SRN Process, Logical Posting, STN, Vendor code creation.
Pros
Free Snacks, Fruits, Tea and Coffee & Lunch
workplace culture is bizarre. Transparency in handling team members is poor. Career progression is too slow and not sure about job security. I have learned basics of telecom industry.
time management is very good Employee welfare is very good work culture is so good Given very good training for employees for their growth Given opportunity to learn individual performance
Pros
Subsidiary food, free snacks
Cons
Late sitting
This is my second company after my post graduation, Learning the corporate admin culture of work style, This company is more concern about employee welfare and engagement activity they were spending more into employee satisfactions. All the engagement events are enjoyably movement in this company,At the same time as admin team facing the hardest part of the work is when the engagement events.
Cons
Unsheduled time
Indus has won the best work place award for 2 times. It is Good place to work. Working in Indus environment is great. But at the field level it is a bit tough.
The Indus towers Limited is best work place and good place for improve the work skills and good management system and very impotent for safety
Pros
carrier growth
Cons
life balance
Managers are very good, my role is monitoring the links of different OPCO's we have to coordinate with field team to resolve the issues. Good experience.
*Excellent Communications & Public Relations *Handled Various Accounting Tasks With Diligence. *Knowledge of Telephone Infrastructure Services *Knowledge of ESI,PF andFilling of service and sales TAX,TDS return.
Pros
Free accommodation
Cons
8 hrs
Good Company for freshers to learn IT technologies. Working environment and timings are really commendable. Shift timings and work culture as well as really good.
1. Alarm Monitoring On Door Open Sites to Prevent the Theft Cases 2. Raising and Closing the Trouble Tickets on Daily Basis 3. Daily & Monthly Analysis to Reduce the Theft Cases, Handling Escalations Non TT Cases To Higher Official, Using Application NET TRACK for Enquiry on Alarm 4. All my team members are helping person, and enjoy person easily join for all members in group
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Not prove my sollo perfamance
1. Maintain Good discipline 2. Managing with all aspects 3. Every month reward for best employee 4. Motivate the labours 5. More Training 6. Observing safety measures 7. Arranging outing every 6 months
Pros
Free food
Cons
8 hours but shift basis
its a nice organisation company and nice team management. it gives my work culture and to learn the people activities and gives lot of thinking mind to close the client issue at the earliest. we celebrate every month as the team work performance.
A typical day at work will be Monday, Learnt how to handle work pressure, Hard to satisfy, Good Friends, Statical Data, Reconciliations
Pros
Fruit everyday
Cons
Hard to satisfy the superior officer
Indus towers is largest Telecom company for New build sites,sharing and 3G,4G projects handle with customer Airtel,Vodafone ,Idea,Relaiance. And maintain O&M all over india.
Since the role i went in is a contract job, we were not treated well. The on role employees were enjoying the full benefits provided by the company.