Indus Towers Ltd

Indus Towers Ltd Employee Reviews in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Ahmedabad, Gujarat11 reviews
Working under CEO directly was the best thing at work, Cooperative Boss Cooperative Colleague Subsidized Lunch Easy Day No work pressure Political HR
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Working environment is quite good. Not improving in technology or working culture 24×7 job timing for field guys As a fied support you can learn the leadership and get confident about you and your team and also learn how to get over from different types of challanges.
Great work place this company awareness of safety of employee as well as other company partner . Company believe In his value excite. Company arrange the different type of program for employee safety.
It was my 1st company after completing my BE. I found the culture and working style of company very fruitful. Learned a lot from my friends and seniors .
Pros
job security, Life style, brand value
Cons
Work life Balance, Ctc
this was my third work place located in Ahmadabad. here i was responsible for EB and DG for site. we were there to reduce the price of tower and had done great work
We have a busy schedule in Indus, Week start with meeting and weekly plan and last week delivery, great learning experience for everyone associated with Indus, Project Management. Optimum usage of vehicles, manpower & tools. Preparing and execution of Rollout plan for Infra project in alignment with the organization goals. Indus is a great work place and provide safe and healthy environment for work.
Well managed organization Working since last 1 & half year. Critical on field services. Project doesn't stops. You have to be ready when one project ends. Life become testless on field .
Pros
Great office life, Good atmosphere, better advancement for future
Cons
Hard work on field, Depended from vendors, No management
The Best Place to work with. Indus Towers which provides Excellent services to Employees. Work culture is awesome. Every Occasions like birthday, anniversary, Competitions, etc. celebrated with full of energy. Working like one team. Full of support from Head levels, managers & Colleagues.
Pros
Everything, Lunch, Programs
Cons
Associates / NOC Persons working for long hours in Monsoon &RainySesaons
Indus towers One of the Largest INFA telecom company working over there is like feeling never before specially when its you start your careers with that company, its management, co operation, safety that never compare to any other company as per my review that i visited some companies.
Everthing Was nice over there i had enjoyed a lot working over there.
here in telecom sector there r no time limitation in out field work, i also teach many things in technical line,& how can take dissension in technical line? also management in whole day work shedule ,
Pros
sorry
Cons
36 hour continue