Indus Towers Ltd Employee Reviews

Good growth company
Surveillence Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraDecember 13, 2018
High work pressure with employees working overtime very often. Good salary and benefits from company. Management is good. Hard working people are appreciated.
Pros
Growth
Cons
High work pressure
working culture
Manager, Business (Current Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaDecember 8, 2018
The company works in a fast paced telecom business environment and churns out close to 20000 projects in a month. Demands its employees to be on toes 24*7 and solve issues .
Pros
Salary package
Cons
Long working hours, holidy working, slow career growth
ok not bad
TOC ENGINEER (Tower Operation & Control Center) (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 4, 2018
nice place to work but lot of politics,but lot to learn new things and encourages to learn new things by some of the managers only. there will be work pressure in the times of flood or natural calamities
Good
Field Supervisor Engineer (Current Employee) –  Patiala, PunjabNovember 25, 2018
Good. Learned many technical things and gained that knowledge. Implemented that knowledge and learning on field to solve problems which were technical related.
Pros
Salary on time
Good for challanges
Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratNovember 16, 2018
Working environment is quite good.
Not improving in technology or working culture
24×7 job timing for field guys
As a fied support you can learn the leadership and get confident about you and your team and also learn how to get over from different types of challanges.
Experienced and matured business leader
SME Manager (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalOctober 24, 2018
29 years of Experienced business leader with proven track record for improvement.

A Good Communicator willing to spend some time in training the subordinates.

A genuine taskmaster who knows his job and knows how to get it done.
Pros
Disciplined and trustworthy team leader
Cons
Hard Core Task master
Survailance Engineer
Survailance Engineer (Former Employee) –  KolkataOctober 8, 2018
Work as team.Managing all Kolkata indus towers. Decrease outage as much as possible.Making various types Reports.

Reducing Outage by moving Engineer & technicians.
Good place for work
Surveillance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 29, 2018
Good work environment for work also team work is friendly every one support for doing for doing work Manager also good supporting but issue that there no fix time for out.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Challenging and enjoyable work environment.
Manager (Current Employee) –  MumbaiSeptember 11, 2018
Our being the worlds Largest Telecom Infrastructure Provider(IP) company, we erect new telecom towers for Vodafone, Airtel and Idea.
WE approach Landlords and builders to acquire the land on lease as per the Service Provider requirement for erecting the tower.
Challenges like local public issue, Health Hazard due to radiations and Municipal commission permission are the major hurdles to build a site.
Get to meet new people and explore newer territories.
Good environment
Purchase Executive (Current Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshJuly 12, 2018
Indus is a very good organisation for employee. They are very take care about their employee n his family. They are enguage with environment safety health employee n social level. Vry good management.
Great employer
Project Manager - Karnataka (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 30, 2018
Indus Towers is a giant organization and support each and every employee to grow in professional and personal life. Indus Towers management and team works as institution to out perform in KRA's
Great
Engineer (Electrical) (Former Employee) –  Ambala Cantt, HaryanaMay 25, 2018
Indus is a great company.The work culture is very good . In company you can't feel that there is any difference between senior and junior . They work together to take company on higher side
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
24*7 work culture for o& m
fun to work there
MIS Engineer- (O&M Department) (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 11, 2018
my boss r very supportiv & understand my view in verious matter so he gave her view very helpful to me me.management r very good ,feeling fun to working in this company.
Productive and great work place
Circle Institutional Acquisition Head (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMay 9, 2018
lot of learning, started from scratch since the company formed in 2008 and working from beginning, lot of exposure, experience, opportunity for deploying various streams.
over all good work place to work with. values driven organization with good vision.
Pros
family oriented
Cons
health care and personal care
Great Workplace
Senior Executive (Current Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshApril 30, 2018
I am working with this organization from last 6 years, I got more challenges to built my carrier and overall best company to do make own life better.

it will help to grow financially strong also.
Good
exicutive (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratApril 9, 2018
Great work place this company awareness of safety of employee as well as other company partner . Company believe In his value excite. Company arrange the different type of program for employee safety.
Manager level jobs
Manager Sales (Former Employee) –  DelhiApril 2, 2018
Pros:

1) Very good company, strong financials.
2) Good place to wok

Cons:

1) Not a sales oriented company and hence not good for Sales guys. This is an operation driven company.

2) Since most of the telecom operators have shut down, this company will also get merged with its parent company Bharti Infratel. hence job security will be a major issue after 6 months.
Reviews
Acquisition Manager (Former Employee) –  chennaiMarch 12, 2018
last job was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. While I already had strong IT skills, I didn’t have any previous experience of Microsoft Access. When my employer introduced a new order management system which used Access they gave me the opportunity to undertake additional training so as to be able to work effectively with this. I was then able to put this training into practice on a day-to-day basis and I am now extremely adept at using the package. I also learned a great deal about handling customers. My previous roles were not customer-facing so it was great to have the chance to develop this area of my experience.
TOC Engineer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaFebruary 12, 2018
One can actually enjoy his/her work. very professional environment and have work/life balance. Management is supportive and take care of employees.salary and perks were good.
Pros
free meals for teams
Cons
corporate politics
productive and fun place
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mohali Sas Nagar, ChandigarhFebruary 8, 2018
Boss are always helpful and give the chance to handle the project our self and learning the new tips of management.
Interaction with the different Partners helps to grow the knowledge of work .
Having best environment for work , time to time cultural program and all other activity to keep the work environment healthy.
Pros
Fundoo Friday (Last friday of month)
Cons
long working hours some times