Indirapuram Public School

Indirapuram Public School Employee Reviews

Nice work environment and collaborative staff. Management was understanding. Freedom of teaching and immense work satisfaction. Best timing so that i could manage work and personal life in a balanced way.
The school is good but there is no job security. Otherwise timings are comfortable to work here. Teachers are cooperative and helpful. Management needs to be more thoughtful for their employees.
Pros
Comfortable timings
Cons
it was a good experiance in my career.Through in this work place develop my skills ,problem facing capacity etc. in this organisation most of the persons are helping minded and supporting to me.
This one of best school very good working environment seniors as well as college has very good coordination every one is substitution other this school is from play group to class twelth
Excellent School, with High Visions, High Values, Great Motivators & Promoters, adaptable Working Environment, the School is transforming place for students.
I have a learnt a lot of new things from this school: 1. Work Management 2. New Mathematics Skills 3. Advance technique in teaching
Pros
More co - curricular activites
Cons
Short Last Period