Indigo Airlines

Indigo Airlines Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place
I have got to learn many things by working for indigo airlines. It was amazing working their. i have got to know many things like about passport and visa and many countries name which i was not knowing before. I will definetly miss the process.
A leading airline in India. Oppurtunities are fair enough. Great place to work. Management is always supportive. Many oppurtunities to grow for a professional career.
Pros
On time salary
Cons
No personal life, stressful job
Very beautiful place to work
Excited to work with indigo fast working meet lots of good people beautiful and good to work experience with Airport other staff members make lots of friends
My experience was a roller coaster ride.
It was a great company to work for. My contribution to the company was recognized and awarded by promoting me to Assistant Base Manager with couple of months of joining. However my reporting line manager lacked empathy, support and qualities of a good leader and I suffered due this and decided to quit as I valued my self-respect more than following her unreasonable orders.
Pros
Lot of learning opportunities and travel benefits
Cons
Shift duties and salary
very stressful, competitive with no or less family time
Employees has good career growth opportunities but less work life balance, they don't approve even planned leaves, forget taking casual leaves, they don't care about ground people actually working on aircrafts they just care about on time performance, not worried about less resources and support available to their staff inside apron.
Pros
Good career growth.
Cons
imagine what u can expect from a low cost carrier
productive work place
i was a cabin crew in indigo airlines was responsible for safety and security of aircraft.
we use to get pick up and drop facilities from there side.

good incentives.
Pros
good salary, safety, customer interaction
Cons
long working hours
Yes I agree with you job
Yes best company job provides I like to airport job me airport job do but no expression no but like job company is very good so thank you.... So pl job
Pros
Example free lanches
Cons
Explain brack short
Good
Get creative here and add a few words about interesting hobbies or passions. It’s important to make yourself stand out in a well-rounded and unforgettable way
Amazing work culture
Work culture is quite good ,employee friendly company , everyone works as a team and it had a friendly atmosphere , there are managers to always help and support .
Startup and opportunities
Best company to start career in aviation.

Training procedures are very good.

Timely refreshment and enhancement of operational knowledge.

best working environment to handle extream pressure and work in worst weather conditions.
Great place to learning and work for new comers
Great place to learning and work for new comers
stressful duty hours and timings, very odd rotational shifts

cruises dealing with passengers/customers

mismanagement
Good organisation
I am enjoying working with Indigo airlines it's being 7 years i am working here i just want to switch because of my career growth you should try and work here you will learn alot and become a good personality
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Best place to work but all the things depend on you that how hardworking you are
Before going to any of the airline be prepared to be sleepless. Otherwise everything will be cool , the company is awesome regarding the salary becoz they paid the salaries to their employees on time . Managers are also to good, helpful, polite , supportive . The working environment is very much comfortable .
Fast paced and glamorous
Everyday was a special day at Indigo where a new set of crew is assigned for the complete set of operating sectors. Meeting new people from different ethnicity was a great learning experience.
Very well planned company but no work life balance
IndiGo has excellent management team. They are friendly, approachable and very efficient. It listens to its employees.
However pay is very poor, work is hectic and there is absolutely no work life balance. Very stressful and because of this hard to stay for long.
Good airline
Good airline to work with. Progressive environment. Would be better if they increase the salary. Need to work on how they treat their cabin crew. Overall they are better than other airlines in India.
Stress free
Very Friendly culture,stress free job,cooperative colleagues,great team work,understanding and supporting managers supervisors and HR.enjoyed working with the team.Best place to work.Bleed Blue
Work environment good.
There is fast paced network... We have to work hard Under Pressure...
I have learnt management Skills and Presentation skills...

Working as cargo officer is a great experience...
Good experience
Working with Indigo airlines has been a mix of both fun and stress at times due to the nature of this job that requires you to be available 24*7 for the duty.
Overall good culture, Training ,fast pramotions , company growing with very fast pace, safety first, provide best quality uniform, technologically adv
Indigo airlines was an advancing airline gaining reputation for budget traveling and cheap air fairs. Salary perks are very good and offers a stress free environment to work. ... I loved my work but the salary compared to the work I, as a crew did, was not enough. I did not see myself grow in the company in the future.
Average
It was a good company with strict work ethic. Good salary and perks. Some may try just for the pay. Fast life and very minimum sleep. Work hours are hectic
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indigo Airlines. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2