I had 2 rounds while my interview gd and pi n i am waiting for mail because they said to wait
This is as per my own interview experience as of November 2019.
1. First, you appear for the open day after registering on their website. Open day interview involves
a. HR round (basic Skin test involved)
b. GD round with higher officials
c. Another GD round
2. If selected you will be handed over a page, telling you to join the second round some 15 days apart, which involves
a. Medical test (skin, height, weight, color distinction, eyesight)
b. VP round
3. If selected further you will be asked for going through a whole-body checkup the other day (flexible); and providing the company a right to conduct a background check on your education and previous job experience.
4. If everything goes alright and you are fit to fly, you receive a mail telling you the exact date of joining the training.( At the time of training you have to provide security money of Rs. 50k in favor of the company)
1. GD session
2. Personal interview
Is hindi mandatory
Depends on the HR manager and region applying for.
Usually it's 3 round interview process.
1. Walk-in day - Interview with the regional HR manager. Simple questions, interview take in group of 8-10. Be confident. They mainly look for confidence and language. Prepare for self introduction.
2.Interview with airport manager - 1 on 1 with airport manager. Similar questions as previous round. Nothing technical. Confidence is the key in this round.
3.Meeting with VP of concerned Dept. - You'll be called to airport and you'll have Video conference with the VP of the dept. This is more like casual talk. Nothing to worry about.
Once everything is done the processing would take anytime between 2 days to almost a month or two.
Be confident and be professional
3 Round of interview process
1 HR Round
2 Telephonic around and managers
3 With CEO
3 rounds of interview process
1- HR round
2- Telephonic around and mangers round
3- with CEO
- Does indigo charges any security fee and training fee ?50 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Indigo Airlines?29 people answered
- Does indigo charge any training fees from the employees at the time of reqruitment?6 people answered
- What would you suggest Indigo Airlines management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered
- Tips for doing well in the interview for customer service representative4 people answered
- Hiring process?3 people answered
- Interview questions and topics of GD3 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Indigo Airlines?3 people answered
- Now on 25th August 2018 I got mail that my resume has been shortlisted for this company and I need t…2 people answered
- I got selected for indigo airlines company,they are telling to pay 25000 for training,is it true or …2 people answered