Indianmoney.com

Indianmoney.com Employee Reviews

India163 reviews
Work from Home option is available and very employee friendly company. lively team with help whenever needed. Excellent company for growth and offers assistance and they mentor the staffs for their growth.
Pros
Working hours, employee engagement, employee benefits, salary package and management.
Cons
None I can think of.
1.Space to talk, freedom of your views, your voice is being heard and valued always.
2. Amazing work environment and really challenging work - Using most of the recent frameworks and libraries.

3. Best Work Life Balance
You have to know what you're getting yourself into when it comes to financial services, it's a tough business that wasn't for me, but if you want to do it this is a good place to work.A great group of co-workers. The support staff was fantastic.
It was an amazing experience to build my career and knowledge in the field financial market.Management allows you to express yourself and take initiative. Most importantly, the team is very energetic and supportive. Sales was the major part of my duty but should have the knowledge of financial markets.
1. Friendly Environment
2. Helpful Superiors

3. Job Security and vast exposure

4. Best work culture Compared To All Companies

5. Limitless potential to earn in life.

6. Good employer to work with.
Pros
Great work, good work life balance
Cons
Nothing much no problem with management
The value you get as a employee is the best in the Indianmoney Company I would say. Amazing working culture, deep rooted ethics and values, great work life balance, very supportive leadership team - gives high regard to employees irrespective of levels.
Pros
Flexible hours, good perks, good work life balance
Cons
None that I came across so far !
Employee oriented and goal oriented.
good infrastructure

Compensations & Benefits

Culture & Values.

Your ideas are valued and action-ed upon.

The management is very supportive
Pros
Growth, learning, rewards, work environment
Cons
I can't think of any as every organisation has some flip side from point of view of an employee.
This is not a permanent to all employees. This is financial. Education company.working hours are more. Salary issues. Management is not correct.lot of partiality
Cons
Good culture, employee friendly, great management team, Fun working environment and energetic people around.Customer focused,transparent leadership,gain very good knowledge.
Pros
Work From Home
1. Good work life balance
2. Opportunity to learn

3.High standards

4. Honest management

5.Good experience with learning product domain

6.Excellent work culture.
Great working environment and good teams. Promotes learning and implementing the latest technologies. Always considering adoption of the latest technologies when the need arises. - Management and work culture is awesome.
Actually i learnt so many things form indianmoney.com
Its very much help full for a fresher to learn. And best thing is, i learnt about sales . that's it
Pros
Good for a fresher to learn things.
It was great working with IndianMoney.com and thanks for providing new opportunities. Company should provide promised incentives on time and should take care of employee's PF as well. Please secure your Employees faith for forever.
Indian money company - Nice friendly team and place to work.Inclusive environment which provides people every opportunity to succeed. Its great place to work and learn, full of opportunity for career.
Very good working experience. Excellent team work and high motivated employer and organisation. Stable and secure work environment. Growth Opportunity in long term
Pros
Perks and pay are very good.
Cons
Hats off to top management for excellent support to the employees
Indianmoney Company is good place to start out on a path for financial advising and financial planning. The internship was very administrative. Learned lot about financial management and advising.
Trustable staff with fast-paced work makes our company unique. I have seen a lot of my career growth here and learned a lot. Thank you Indian money. I was given proper training and knowledge about all the aspects of the financial world.
As a Financial Advisor at the start of my career, I feel IndianMoney.com has been a great platform for me to learn and grow in my career. It has been a great training ground for me with a supportive team and management. The company gives an amazing platform to learn for freshers. They have a transparent working environment as they make sure that all the employees are aware of the happenings within the company. They are providing a lot of growth opportunities for their employees. Their policies ensure that we become disciplined individuals in our life.
No complaints on Indianmoney.com sine i got Great experience working with Indianmoney. They Given me all the learning
that employees wanted and has provided me with good opportunities for personal growth. Good experience overall.
It is a fast paced environment working here, I got ample opportunity to learn, work and personally enhance myself. They are always on a look out for new innovative ideas, like the employees go the extra mile at work and work in a collaborative manner. They take extra efforts in developing the skills of their employees so that they turn out to be star performers. They have a simple concept making things as simple as possible for all so that everyone enjoys the work over here. They recruit their employees from all walks of life in experience and skill sets to make it a diverse environment as it benefits them a lot. They also have an employee reward point where we can earn more than what is committed to us.
I worked in the Finance analyst team. my team was innovative and hard working and Indian Money company is more supportive to the team. I gained good experience and career support also.