Indian Space Research Organization

Indian Space Research Organization Employee Reviews

Indian Space research Organisation
Draughtsman (Former Employee) –  INDIAJanuary 30, 2020
Indian Space research Organisation is a India Government organisation, which plays a key role in space industry in India and proud to the indians to the world. i am more happiest person that i worked in this institution for almost 7 years and i grown up in there .
good
Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 25, 2020
good company to work for. Lots to learn. Worked on various projects. Flexible hours as an intern. Interesting projects. Your work makes an impact on various projects
Its an excellent place to work
Project Intern (Former Employee) –  HyderabadJanuary 22, 2020
The location was far from the city to have to travel about 70 min which was the only bad thing. The work culture was great and enjoyable. You get all the benefits you need.
You can become a scientist
Project Trainee (Former Employee) –  Andhra PradeshJanuary 22, 2020
Wonderful place to learn lot of things like knowing the technological advancements , good management skills, and also you get good pay.job security, encouragement
Pros
Good pay, job security, can get lot of knowledge, bonuses
Cons
Sometimes long hours
Excellent
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratJanuary 22, 2020
ISRO is a great institute in india as it is central government and launching satellites. Work experience in isro was a great thing as i can learn many things.
In ISRO working culture is good, only sometime i faced pressure over there but rest of the time it was good atmoshpere
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 16, 2020
ISRO is very good organization to work but for only sometime for contract employees not whole life. Work relaxation is there but growth is not there.
so i suggest if we want to take experience we can join ISRO but its not easy to get a job in ISRO
It's super cool and great place get a lots of knowledge.
Technician Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Thiruvananthapuram, KeralaJanuary 14, 2020
It was a great opportunity for me to know about India's space missions and be a participate of those missions. Employees was very informative and helpful there.
good
Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratJanuary 8, 2020
I worked there for 1 year and as per me the staff members are very supportive and good in nature to their juniors. stippened to the trainees were very much as compared to the other government institutes
Dream job
support engineer (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratDecember 20, 2019
Its is a dream job working here you can learn lot many new things but contract employees dont have any growth the salary are fixed but yeh you have lot to learn over here.
Best place to work
Graduate Trainee (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 18, 2019
Good place to learn about Satellites and it's functioning
It's a good experience I had in working in this organization
DEO (Data Entry Operator) (Former Employee) –  Domlur, Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 24, 2019
Pls get a chance to work in this organization if you get job here then you are very lucky person it's a very good experience for me to worked here. If I get chance I want to work here again Thank you.
Good Learning Experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  BengaluruNovember 19, 2019
Learned a lot working on projects and amazed at the innovation going on over there. Fast paced and exciting. The application process could have been clearer.
Productive and satisfied work
Testing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 13, 2019
No Regular increment and no additional earning opportunities for contract people. Otherwise its a good place for permanent onrole employee. Timing and flexibility is good here.
Good Workplace
In-Plant Training (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 2, 2019
The Workplace is good
We were taken to different workplaces where we were thought, Five Ws and How, the workplace works.
Management is very much helpful.
Worth experience
Technical Assistant (Current Employee) –  KeralaOctober 23, 2019
Worth experience. Better working atmosphere and management. My experience since here has lifted my knowledge to a greater level. Really enjoying my career life.
Superb
Project Engineer (Mechanical) (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratOctober 6, 2019
I am currently on contract based. I need a permanent job shortly. Please give me an opportunity to work with your company & improve my self & company also
Great Achievement
Technical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Thiruvananthapuram, KeralaSeptember 29, 2019
Its a Great achievement and wonderful experience for me to work with such a genius team. The only thing that disappointing me is the period that I had to work was too short. Where I loose the chance of extending my contract period of 3 years.
Isro is most important job.
Machinist (Former Employee) –  vssc thumbaSeptember 27, 2019
Isro is a good space center.
Isro in apprentice is good job.
Isro in more machines available.
Isro is the best for job and apprentice work.
Isro in good experience.
Productive and Fun
Senior Research Scientist (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 24, 2019
ISRO is an amazing place to work, the environment instils in you a research mentality. The projects that you get to work here are amazing and of national importance.
Good
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 16, 2019
As a Contract Employee at Cyient, I have worked for Integration department.
Good Work Culture and Chance to learn more about Aerospace aspects and Technical things..