Indian Space Research Organization

Indian Space Research Organization Employee Reviews

India275 reviews
Good nature of work bwt different projects
Multi skilled is most wanted to secure ur job permanently

Different idea may b utilises

Different kind of work in different projects
Excellent experience with ISRO. Great atmosphere. Great team and cooperative. Senior are very helpful and polite. Because of ISRO all facilities are available.
Pros
Nice weather in SHAR.
Cons
Much away from hometown
Work with govt company at ISRO- LPSC from vendor
Worked as IT administration Team Lead

Supported network troubleshooting

System admin & troubleshooting
Pros
Knowledge & experience
Cons
not stay in place where you are suppressed
he Indian Space Research Organisation is the space agency of the Government of India and has its headquarters in the city of Bengaluru. Its vision is to "harness space technology for national development while pursuing space science research & planetary exploration". Wikiped
very Good
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Sort Hour
Excellent job satisfaction. Hard work with good technical knowledge is supported for timely promotions. Had team work and cooperation.we people had family atmosphere.Enjoyed very good facilities,which are unforgettable. I feel proud of having worked in ISRO.
Pros
Subsidized excellent food, very good hospital, school, colony etc, . very good support for sports, entertainment etc.
Cons
Nil
Nice hardwork & good knowledge .. good cultural, good decipiline, comfortable; so l am like that this company. I am very happy my work prostions. Good salary given.
Correct platform to utilize skills in the organization in which every part in tha organization is analyzed through the practical knowledge.it was really a great experience working over there.
I have been part of two big seminar and workshop where under go through dealed with different country people and i have got very good experience.
There is no much work pressure to complete the work but we were much punctual and submitting the work
Very good atmosphere to work and friendly staff. No stress in the work. Learnt many new things being there. Overall a good company to gain knowledge..
The Indian Space Research Organisation is the space agency of the Government of India and has its headquarters in the city of Bengaluru. Its vision is to "harness space technology for national development while pursuing space science research & planetary exploration
I really enjoyed working here.I worked there with the mentors and they were very helpful and i learnt alot from them.The director was very knowledgeable with knowledge in different categories.
The Indian Space Research Organisation has wonderful engineers who are eager to collaborate and make the most out of the resources to develop the space program in India. There is a sense of purpose and giving back to the entire country while contributing to scientific development.
The project we worked on was really innovative and worth doing yet the efforts from the mentor werent that much. we were never entertained inside the premises ever, and it was fully remotely worked upon!
Indian Space research Organisation is a India Government organisation, which plays a key role in space industry in India and proud to the indians to the world. i am more happiest person that i worked in this institution for almost 7 years and i grown up in there .
good company to work for. Lots to learn. Worked on various projects. Flexible hours as an intern. Interesting projects. Your work makes an impact on various projects
The location was far from the city to have to travel about 70 min which was the only bad thing. The work culture was great and enjoyable. You get all the benefits you need.
Wonderful place to learn lot of things like knowing the technological advancements , good management skills, and also you get good pay.job security, encouragement
Pros
Good pay, job security, can get lot of knowledge, bonuses
Cons
Sometimes long hours
ISRO is a great institute in india as it is central government and launching satellites. Work experience in isro was a great thing as i can learn many things.
ISRO is very good organization to work but for only sometime for contract employees not whole life. Work relaxation is there but growth is not there.
so i suggest if we want to take experience we can join ISRO but its not easy to get a job in ISRO
It was a great opportunity for me to know about India's space missions and be a participate of those missions. Employees was very informative and helpful there.
I worked there for 1 year and as per me the staff members are very supportive and good in nature to their juniors. stippened to the trainees were very much as compared to the other government institutes
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indian Space Research Organization. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5