Indian Space Research Organization Employee Reviews

productive
Apprentice Trainee in Purchase Department (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMay 17, 2018
Spend very little time, but each and every has supported on the teaching, learned some things in Purchase Department. Management was good. Mot enjoyable time i when I worked as Telephone Operator.
Great place to work and learn at same time
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (ON CONTRACT) (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratMay 5, 2018
When i join, I got a chance to work with lot of new technology and challenges. But by the time i find that that challenges can be solved but rigid and slow government system always stop you to doing it.
Depends on your division
Scientist/ Engineer, Avionics Team (Former Employee) –  TrivandrumMarch 12, 2018
The experience is solely dependent on your department and boss. There can be good opportunities for research work, or there could be just a lot of stressful non technical work.
Productive Workplace with ping pong table
TRAINEE (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratMarch 2, 2018
I was a trainee in this esteemed organization for 4 months. And my experience was amazing. I learned cool new stuff in my domain of work and I can go on from this to be what I dream of.
Pros
Govt. sponsored canteen
Cons
Good
Project Trainee (Former Employee) –  BangaloreFebruary 2, 2018
Great platform for showcasing your skills. Great work culture
Challenging work space
Mechanical Engineering Trainee (Former Employee) –  Thiruvananthapuram, KeralaJanuary 19, 2018
Highly skilled and dedicated employees.
Takes years of hard work for the successful completion of a project.
Always improving.
Very helping and humble supervisors.
Very nice work atmosphere
Architect (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratJanuary 16, 2018
Very good office here in sac, isro. everyone wants to other peoples to proceed. too much support for colleagues. everyone is a team player and it doesnt feel like a goverment office
Productive ,excellent
Graduate Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratJanuary 14, 2018
Good environment for work
More source are available for learning
Excellent employees there to be proud to work with us.
Many things and knowledge got from employees and other project work which is space project R D DEPARTMENT
Pros
Lunch at nominal cost
Pride of India
Facility Support Lab Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratJanuary 13, 2018
Indian Space Research Organisation is prode of India. It launches Satellites into orbits and Moon Mission. With least expenditure it is able to prove the world that Scientists at ISRO can do remarkable work
like a family
Technician Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Thiruvananthapuram, KeralaJanuary 8, 2018
each and every staffs were treated as a family member. we have our freedom of work. no one will interfere with our work. back support from the higher level is just amazing.
most Memorable experiences
Engineer/Scientist (Former Employee) –  Thiruvananthapuram, KeralaDecember 25, 2017
I can't really talk about the details but overall its a dream organisation to work for especially in times like this where the organisation is competing with others in the world to reach further corners of space.
Pros
The best R&D institutes in India and the world
Cons
administrative issues typical of big organisations
Productive, punctual and well discipined
Mechanical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  IndiaDecember 14, 2017
The previous year experience taught to be punctual and productive.the work experience is excellent and the senior level officials where supportive as i joined.Have conducted some of the very interesting projects which are really classified.The work experience has taught how to be in focus when handling a project .The quality control of the rocket parts where done with at-most precision and accuracy.Has been a part of c-23,RLV-TD,and GSLV-III.
good
Electronics Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 5, 2017
good place to learning
flexible timing and good food provided by management.those guys who live in btm
good company for freshers to start esp on embedded and semi conductors.if a person is willing to stretch and hard work this company is good to join with
Integration work of satellite
Technician (contract) (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 14, 2017
Work was good. leaning of new things while working happy while working preparation of new drawing of new project leand meany new things like. integration of propellant tanks.
I worked as Electrical maintenance supervisor through contract basis
Maintenance Electrical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 8, 2017
I worked in ISRO satellite centre, Bangalore as Electrical maintenance supervisor for 66/11KV substation through contract basis.I aquired good knowledge from ISAC
Research in space but follows paperwork
Apprentice Trainee (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 6, 2017
Nice research place related to space and rf signals where talent can have unlimited opportunities but management is still behind paper and hardcopies.
Pros
Best work places
productive
civil Intern (Former Employee) –  IndiaNovember 1, 2017
good and relaxed working atmosphere
its central government firm
most of the time we spent in research and studies
canteen facilities
very interactive jobs
stress depends on the project
A well Organized Work Place
Engineering Project Trainee (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 24, 2017
A very nice and peaceful work environment. The work culture is very friendly and working hours are flexible. More technical and process oriented place to work.
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  LPSC/ISRO, BangaloreOctober 14, 2017
Good working environment, helpful for girls. I got first & best experience in this office. My work is going smoothly. Less salary but good working experience.
Technical Engineer.
Mechanical Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tamil NaduOctober 13, 2017
In shuban Technology, I worked as a Technical Support for all Commercial Manufacturing Companies in the Areas of Design & Finite Element Analysis.Guided Several Companies on their Digital Product Development using Software’s like Solid Edge with Synchronous Technology.