Indian Oil Corporation

Indian Oil Corporation Employee Reviews

Nice construction and atmosphere. stress less working with colleague.
Executive & System Analysis Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mehsana, GujaratFebruary 18, 2020
Nice construction and atmosphere. stress less working with colleague.overall average experience in this organization..............................................
Overall, a competitive and healthy environment
Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Sarapara, guwahatiFebruary 9, 2020
The work environment and the trainees were pretty good. The work experience was nice. The work place and staff are friendly. The amount of holidays per month are a little less. The teachers and trainers are excellent in their job. Everything and everyone worked together to achieve the desired goals.
cool ad very productive
Designing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Trichy, Tamil NaduFebruary 5, 2020
These are the different zonal of the typical day at work . To improving my extra curricular activities.but salary should not convenient in my source.
Relaxed workplace
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiFebruary 2, 2020
overall workplace is relaxed but the people who are field executives are on their toes all the time and face a certain level of difficulty in their days.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Calicut,Kerala,IndiaJanuary 29, 2020
I worked in the Indian Petrol Bunk for work experience.I was supervising employees and checking new consignments delivered and i got a good work experience.
This is government company that gives great amount of salary.
Technician Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratJanuary 27, 2020
It was Great opportunity for me to work in largest oil & gas company that gives handsome salary as well as rewards & gifts. The safety is major aspect they care mostly for.
Pros
Government company
Cons
Higher competition to get in.
Worked as trainee but not absorbed by company
Industrial Trainee (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJanuary 24, 2020
It is a maniratanam company, work culture, atmosphere, cooperation is very good, so many things to learn from the company and it will be a good experience in working in the company.
Best in culture best in working Way .good security policy best environment. But working is done with full of Best way...... Love the experience
Document controller (Former Employee) –  Panipat, HaryanaJanuary 23, 2020
Best place to develop career. Best working place with good security... Friendly environment ..good place for with high confident and help to change mind challenges
Friendly environment to do work easy
Technician Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Panipat haryanaJanuary 23, 2020
Iocl a great company. I worked there for one year. When I was worked I saw the whole officer behavior was very good. I learnt there how to maintainance pumps pipes and tanks..
Sr. Manager (Current Employee) –  Haldia, West BengalJanuary 19, 2020
It's a marketing company and competitive. Therefore quality and quantity of the product is most important. We are supplying all kinds of petroleum products through Ships, Pipelines and Tank truck. Importing products through foreign ships is also being done at Haldia through Kolkata Port Trust.
Pros
No..but subsidised
Summer Trainee
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Koyali, GujaratJanuary 14, 2020
I have done 2 months summer Internship From this Refinery In which I have learned all about safety and fire and i have working on the project which i have done in this refinery my project title is Active and passive fire protection facilites on storage tank with effective cooling system
Productive and fun workplace
Civil Engineer (Current Employee) –  Begusarai, BiharJanuary 10, 2020
I am working with Iocl. That helps me to grow up. Many things i have learn here. Good residence for employees and better management of everything. Inshort mindblowing company to work and learn.
Fun workplace
GST Executive (Former Employee) –  Bombay, MaharashtraJanuary 6, 2020
There are good opportunities to learn new things. However, the work environment is not professional as compared to MNCs. The good thing is you will be easily able to balance work life.
Good
Industrial Trainee (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 4, 2020
Maharatna company, best company to do work there and very cooperative environment. Overall employee satisfaction will be there. Lot of encouragement Wil be provided by superiors.
Maintenance related job
Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) –  Guwahati, AssamDecember 26, 2019
Updated knowledge of pipeline technology
Work culture is very good... management is highly knowledgeable
work in various field and has opportunity to get updated the learning and enjoyable
Peaceful culture
Electrical Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Allahabad, Uttar PradeshDecember 25, 2019
I joined The Apprentice in January 2019 from INDIAN OIL PIPELINE DIVISION Allahabad .I learned a lot from Indian Oil.Officers' Behavior was very good in INDIAN OIL.
good
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Guwahati, AssamDecember 23, 2019
the company is good for beginner. at middle management level, the opportunity is less to perform. however, overall for stability point of view the company is very good.
Good Place to Work
Deputy General Manager (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 19, 2019
Pioneer in Petroleum Sector in India with very solid infrastructure. HR culture is excellent with job security and handsome salary. Lot of emphasis on Learning and Development as company spends handsome amount on this aspect.
Great place to work at!
Assistant Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Panipat, HaryanaDecember 12, 2019
The consists of using chemical engineering fundamentals to run a high-volume manufacturing petrochemical or refining facility. It is tough but rewarding job.
Sri I am do one year apprentice..
Operator Technician (Current Employee) –  Uttar PradeshDecember 7, 2019
I want work doing in IOCL. Is one of the best company of India. Home cooking full in India helps more people,IO C L is one of the Maharatna company in India.,Working at Indian Oil Corporation has become a matter of gravity for us.