Indian Navy

Indian Navy Employee Reviews

Good and full of adventures
Good and full of adventures

A nice organization to serve with for safeguarding our country, from sea borne threats. Various professional team are there ti manage the overall team work
Very challenging but utmost satisfying
Having served in the Indian Navy is a matter of proud for me, that's for long 38 yrs. Have gone through many changed and fortunately been part of innovation at times. Grooming of individual in defence service I think is exemplary and would recommend corporates to emulate the same partly if not fully. Would remain grateful to our great motherland for having given the opportunity. E
Well disciplined force
Indian Navy is really a very well disciplined and professional force...it really gives superb platform to all the youngster who want to serve for the Nation and for the county people.
Cons
Average working hours
With 21 yrs of working experience, including 13 yrs and 09 months as Junior Commission Officer.
Vast exposure in ship repairs, fire and safety, Administration and Management, planning and forecasting, contacting various embassies for passage of ships.
Very excellent work nature
It is a very wide experience in life and work culture. Very adventurous activities involved there is no work repeat felt.I always advised to all youths to have join in any armed forces like navy to survive in future.
Pros
good
Cons
nice
An amazing Job
Job at the Indian Navy is amazing in the sense that you get the opportunity to meet people of different regions, strata, religions. The most I loved was the brotherhood of colleagues.
I learned in my service " well discipline "
Actually It is not a job, serving the nation with pride, it is one of the ARMED FORCES.
It is not tolerate of any salaried employee.

We are to sign to serving for 24*7 before entry the service
Join the Navy and see the World
The service of Indian Navy is excellent. It's a challenging job. One has to be very disciplined. I feel very proud to serve the Nation. It's little difficult for freshers during sailing. But it's become a habit after few days.
That's an awesome n sacrifices job
High training there make a man hard to service in any environment n any situation n any culture.You have to service in any wether condition.you must be ready 24×7.Really it was nice experience.
very professiona
very good and professional. most excited and enjoyable place to work all over India. good work place and most exciting place to work in multi cultural environment.
Very safe work place, learn a lot from Indian Navy
I worked in Indian Navy as a Data entry operator and accountant. As a Data entry operator I learn how to feed data with speed and accuracy, filing work, fax, mails etc.
And as a accountant I learnt how to prepare Profit & loss account, Balance sheet, doing audit in every quarter and maintain all types of registrars. Handing calls, preparing payment for employees & tenders. Write correspondence related with ships, department, doing admin jobs, collecting rents, Library jobs etc.
Very interesting and encourages work
THE INDIAN NAVY NEEDS THE PEOPLE WHO IS PHYCALLY FIT , MENTALY TOUGH WITH VERY HIGH Patience to work in all types of environment and omini directional work as well as multiple types of requirements.
Seaward Security
The day at service in Indian Navy is very dynamic. You never know what directive can come to you upon which you have to act deliberately with full efficiency. The culture is highly traditional.
Good to be the part of this organisation
Spent 29 years with great enthusiasm and happiness. The organisation is well balanced and take cares of everything which an individual want in his life.
Having a vast experience to reach goal with organization
To see past looks something loosing in life. And to see ahead realize many more to get it. Keeping a sound knowledge and positive attitude toward goals to achieve our dream.
Turbulent and Exciting
You will have a wonderful fast paced experience there. Daily work itself is a challenge which will push you to your mental and physical limits. After all you wont regret being part of such a wonderful organisation.
Better option with benefits fr freshers
Best reply you can find on quora app
However medical canteen n other perks make it different from other private or govt jobs equivalent to this...here you get totally different atmosphere than you HV ever imagined.... opportunity are there to visit abroad and .... personal advancement too....more or less max sailors are leaving the job due to work n life balance lack .....
Best service better than coporate world
Join the Navy and see the world jai hind.
I have written my review

Best service with all govt facilities

Better than the corporate politics

I wish to go back to my defence service

Thanks
Join navy sea the world
White uniform, ship, submarine and aircraft, endless sea with low and high tide and ship with roll and pitch, people from all over the country, duty and sailing.
Indian navy a great apportunity to a person who required a platform
Its very prestigeous service, indian navy has given me a quality of life. Very good plate form for the person who want to really learn the tips to become a good human
Work quality and time management
Guide of works safety time management quality of works motivation of works woks can do on time and safety of company safety of materials and building societies and man and materials money