Indian Institute of Technology

Indian Institute of Technology Employee Reviews

India714 reviews
IIT BHU is a best place to learn. I was involved in research and development related activities. Along with R&D activities, i used to perform other related tasks like documentation, writing reports, research papers, designing experiments as well as teaching B.Pharm and M.Pharma students and even supervising them in their resaerch projects.
Pros
Competent and positive environment
The projects are helpful in learning new techniques, helps you to improve research capabilities. Very good exposure. Promotes skill and personality development
Pros
Knowledge gain, good research facilities
Good health benefits -Friendly and helpful employees/management -Slow paced field training with other techs. Beautiful city to enjoy and fairly well professors.
I work as a technical support person and responsible for providing tech support to students, staff, faculty members etc. Management and rest of the salary package is just ok, not meet my expectations so i want to move from here to new place where i could get better growth in my career.
One of the most beautiful campus I have ever visited. A campus with all the requirements in place. People are very cultured and welcomed. Have a true international and multi-cultural vibes.
Pros
scenic beauty everywhere
Cons
remote place
Since it was just an internship, I learned how to deal with the situation if anythings misleads during the process of an experiment. It was a dynamic work environment as I worked under Scholars. The hardest part of the job would be that sometimes the time of stay at the workplace may exceed the usual and sometimes it is within the working hours.
very good lab facilities and experienced Professors are there to help regularly to check your work progress. very good people surrounded me during my post-graduate period to learn so many new concepts.
Good place for an independent researcher. Institute management will not encourage research funding. They want research output without giving any funding.
I worked their for 5 months and from the very first day till the end date it doesn't seems like I am new to them, all the people and professors were very helpful and kind to me. I learned isolation, expression and purification of protein their and Cell culturing too.
Its a research institute, good for people who want to start their early career in research field.
Overall it was good working here and I have gained many research skills
I had done an internship in the Indian Institute of technology kanpur. The tool that I prepared helped me alot in learning the Unix and PHP language. I got the best mentorship there.
During my research stay at IIT Madras, I was able to interact with the best minds in the country working on computational mechanics, with equal emphasis on work-life balance.
A typical day at IIT Delhi is about classes in the morning, followed by a bunch of assignments to be completed before deadline. Professors are great and assignments help to learn a course very well.
It is an amazing place to learn and grow. The faculties are very corporative. The co-workers are good hearted. Everyone is very helpful. The work life balance is amazing
I joined IIT Kanpur as a visiting researcher. I had a great experience in learning new concepts and practical applications in the field of research and development. They do not have any time constraints, so if you are a workaholic, the place is for you.
Productive and Good Work Place, they have Good work Place, But the Place about 30 kms from Indore so its stress full to Daily travel. but in the end working culture is Good.
I do not want to submit any further comments on Indian Institute of Technology Ropar. I have personal reasons to be neutral about my feedback. I have tried to be honest in the review process.
Government job, but nice people. Working closely with faculty of various departments, in helping them raise funds for their research work and workshops
got to learn from technical experts solving root level problems in Indian rural areas as well. It was an amazing and enriching experience to learn from colleagues
good and creative environment learning a new things with new influencing ideas Good working environment and better facilities
I have been working at IIT Delhi full-time for more than a year

Pros

nice salary and freely work

Cons

nothing all right no issues

Advice to Management

good
Work at IIT Bombay is quite demanding. Although the facilities for work in terms of instrument facilities are excellent and the work environment is also good. There are so many other extra curricular activities availble in campus for relieving stress.