Indian Institute of Technology
Indian Institute of Technology Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

October 20, 2019
Here I got a chance to come out of my shell and do the things i only imagined, which includes extensive travelling to the unknown places and interacting with the locals and knowing about the minute details about their culture.
June 7, 2020
Same role
Research Assistant, Delhi, India (Former Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
Summarised research on homomorphic cryptography on over 5 research papers.
Developed and implemented a fully homomorphic encryption system using unsupervised machine learning.

Developed and implemented a fully homomorphic encryption system using the k-means algorithm. Which can be used to predict advertisements while protecting private information about the user.

Implemented Stabilised K-Means to improve the speed by 10-15%, when compared with the time of normal k-means on three different datasets.

Performed three different versions of k-means and cataloged their time and accuracy.
May 29, 2020
Same role
Research Assistant (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
i have nice experience and different learning about everything including my life and how to handle different kind of peope. the decision making skills were improved and the life changing experience for me while working there
April 20, 2020
Same location
Research Fellow (Current Employee) - Mandi, Himachal Pradesh
Awesome, fabulous weekends. Ofcourse it is a tourist place. Getting labour is a big issue there.
Labs are fully equipped with hi-tech instruments. You will also get a super computer there. I will always miss that place from my heart !!