Indian Institute of Technology

Indian Institute of Technology Employee Reviews for Researcher

Researcher48 reviews
India48 reviews
IIT BHU is a best place to learn. I was involved in research and development related activities. Along with R&D activities, i used to perform other related tasks like documentation, writing reports, research papers, designing experiments as well as teaching B.Pharm and M.Pharma students and even supervising them in their resaerch projects.
Pros
Competent and positive environment
IITM is a wonderful place to stay and do research in the area of your interest. IIT offers a peaceful environment and facilities to keep you focused on your research and come out with great results.
Its a institute under central govt, so one gets a lot of facilities. Your working environment will depend on your pers, your guide/boss and your situation, so nothing can be concluded specifically.
IIT Kharagpur is one of the most esteemed educational institutes in India. It provides you access to infinite knowledge through the elite professors, the library, free WIFI etc.
Pros
Free WIFI and a good digital library
Cons
The environment is a little secluded
It helped me grow. I gave me the freedom of doing what I wanted. It helped me recognize what I am best at. It was supportive enough to look for new opportunities.
For me it was good platform to learn about characterization techniques and implement new ideas in my research work. In my group all members were very encouraging and have positive spirits towards our goals.
IIT Guwahati is the most spectacular place for your holistic development. Besides advanced research facilities, it also has some of the best research minds to guide, and shape you.
Got to learn about applications of what i had studied in my Graduation and we get to meet lot of new people who share their knowledge in the field of Engineering and Entrepreneurship.
Pros
Every day there is something new to learn
Cons
Nil
Nice place, Very good work culture and creativity is preserved. No work pressure though less stipend. Got opportunity to work with best minds in the country and abroad.
Deptt of energy science and engg. With a very good high skilled base of physics, chemistry and mathematics . programming and setup of experimental project
Pros
Learnt alot
Cons
Accomodation
IIT BHU is the heaven of research and innovation. Indian government needs to focus on such institution. If the country starts to focus on Ph.D. Scholar, country and industries will get more market holding and more development as well as employment. Here we do innovation.
Pros
Research, Money
Cons
Core Industries Campus Selection
IIT Bombay is an institute that is full of opportunities and personal developments. The work culture is very much friendly for all the workers. All the labs are open for 24*7 and people prefer to work at their suitable times.
Pros
Ample opportunities for extra curricular activities while balancing the work
Excellent work place Varieties of projects Balanced research and consultancy Groups of young minds lead by talented Professors Inspirational work Target based but flexible work time
Pros
Flexible work time
Cons
nothing
I need a permanent or contractual job in accordance with my education and work experience and I have the will power to tackle any issue that needs addressing.
Best place for research. Continuous learning Enriched knowledge International library Finest infrastructure facilities World class instruments
Statistical Analysis, Process assessment, Project proposal, Engineering Design, Engineering Entrepreneurship. I found the stay to be quite challenging.
This is the place where lot of opportunity with good guidance are provided by Govt of India. Learned: Think in value addition product development which will helpful and How to approach towards research. Management: Really Good. Hardest Part: Analysis of result in right direction. Most Enjoyable Part: Work freedom Environment.
My work is totally dependent on me. I am free to work the whole day and whole night or take a day out. Also, the work is quite enjoyable.
Working completely depend on the principal investigator of the project
Pros
good learning
Cons
Best institute in India for engineering students. Healthy work environment. Good climate conditions. Green Campus.
IT kharagpur is the University for polymer and rubber research not only with in india but also across the globe. It gives the best engineers.
Pros
Freedom and infrasturucture to research is awesome