Indian Institute of Technology

Indian Institute of Technology Employee Reviews for Researcher

Researcher48 reviews
India48 reviews
IIT BHU is a best place to learn. I was involved in research and development related activities. Along with R&D activities, i used to perform other related tasks like documentation, writing reports, research papers, designing experiments as well as teaching B.Pharm and M.Pharma students and even supervising them in their resaerch projects.
Pros
Competent and positive environment
Nice experience i had in IITM. They will provide all most of all good facilities for the student to grow in professional way. This is nice atmosphere to learn new things very quickly.
Productive and educative work environment. Best place in India to do quality research in Material Science. Well equipped with sophisticated instruments.
I have learned so many new techniques and trouble shooting the problems normally arises during work. Also I learned good working culture and to meet deadline.
Good place for an independent researcher. Institute management will not encourage research funding. They want research output without giving any funding.
Had hands on experience on welding process of aluminium alloy. Great place to learn and improvise the technical skills. Overall, a good research experience.
i wouldn't recommend anyone going there to work as there is lot of politics .As its Government institution ,Most prof are biased towards their own region candidate. Dn't pay regularly.
Life in IIT Kanpur stands out in sharp contrast to anything that one may have seen before it and certainly almost anything that comes after it. I'll try to describe a holistic picture of everything related to it in a set of points, they are ordered according to what I considered was important for me. But this list will be incomplete, just because of the sheer variety of experiences you can have, it is really you that decide what experiences you are going to have, which ones you won't, which ones you'll pass.
Nice experience to work at IIT. you will get all the infrastructure facility to work. the peer group (student and faculty) is very supportive, humble and competitive. open to learn new things.
I was working as a research scholar at Indian Institute of Technology Madras between Jan 2014 to August 2019. Overall it was nice experience and lot of opportunity to learn new skills.
The campus life at IIT (ISM) never comes to a halt. With over seven thousand students from around the country and dozens of variegated fests around the year, one shall invariably have something or the other to experience or look forward to.
Indian Institute of Technology Madras is a public engineering institute located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. As one of the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), it is recognised as an Institute of National Importance.[2] Founded in 1959 with technical and financial assistance from the former government of West Germany, it was the third IIT that was established by the Government of India.[3] IIT Madras has been ranked as the top engineering institute in India for four years in a row (2016-2019)[4][5] by the National Institutional Ranking Framework of the Ministry of Human Resource Development[6].
I had been working at IIT Bombay for 2 years on a research project and it had been a wonderful learning and growing experience. I could also present my research paper at an international conference.
Pros
Many
Cons
During IIT D, Work exeperience was very innovative. There is so much of work learning things during any experiment conduction. I had learnt so many thing in enzymatic assay producers with very caring management and lab culture system. .
Excellent academic culture with great opportunity to expand research aptitude and productivity. Good place to practice time management, punctuality and systematic work.
Pros
Professional freedom
Cons
limited personal life
It is a great place to learn with some superb brain of India. High quality of teaching and research work is performed. Great dedication towards the work.
Pros
Liberty to work any time
I am passionate about learning new things which aspired me to do research in one of the prestigious institute in India. Fracture and fatigue of materials is my current research focus in a vision to become a failure (stress) analyst and mission to serve for the world.
I have gathered knowledge from my previous laboratory on different site of organic chemistry and want to explore my work into practical world especially on green chemistry.
There is no doubt it is a privilege to be a part of IIT Delhi and working with the professors and the knowledge they have. But whenever the management comes into picture its not upto the mark. Facilities are very fine and the environment is so good that nowhere in Delhi we find this greenery. But as usual there are few professor who are very cruel and play with the future of the students. This has to be change.
Cooperative seniors, constructive work during the day, the workplace culture was good, Excellent management, job work and life balance was also given the priority
IITM is the best place to be in. I have learned a lot during my seven years stay in IIT Madras. All the in house professors are highly knowledgeable and skillful. At the same time they are friendly and cooperative too.