Indian Institute of Technology Employee Reviews for Researcher

Learning Experience
Research Scholar (Former Employee) –  Dhanbad, JharkhandOctober 18, 2019
The campus life at IIT (ISM) never comes to a halt. With over seven thousand students from around the country and dozens of variegated fests around the year, one shall invariably have something or the other to experience or look forward to.
good.
Research Scholar (MS Program) (Former Employee) –  Chennai, indiaMay 11, 2019
Indian Institute of Technology Madras is a public engineering institute located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. As one of the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), it is recognised as an Institute of National Importance.[2] Founded in 1959 with technical and financial assistance from the former government of West Germany, it was the third IIT that was established by the Government of India.[3] IIT Madras has been ranked as the top engineering institute in India for four years in a row (2016-2019)[4][5] by the National Institutional Ranking Framework of the Ministry of Human Resource Development[6].
Productive and worth the time invested.
Researcher (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 17, 2018
I had been working at IIT Bombay for 2 years on a research project and it had been a wonderful learning and growing experience. I could also present my research paper at an international conference.
Pros
Many
Cons
very productive and learning place
Research Trainee (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiJune 5, 2018
During IIT D, Work exeperience was very innovative. There is so much of work learning things during any experiment conduction. I had learnt so many thing in enzymatic assay producers with very caring management and lab culture system. .
Excellent learning centre
Research Scholar (Former Employee) –  Kharagpur, West BengalFebruary 1, 2018
Excellent academic culture with great opportunity to expand research aptitude and productivity. Good place to practice time management, punctuality and systematic work.
Pros
Professional freedom
Cons
limited personal life
Great place to learn and grow
Research Scholar (Former Employee) –  Roorkee, UttarakhandJanuary 29, 2018
It is a great place to learn with some superb brain of India. High quality of teaching and research work is performed. Great dedication towards the work.
Pros
Liberty to work any time
Research in Fracture and Fatigue of Materials
Research Scholar (Current Employee) –  Roorkee, UttarakhandAugust 30, 2017
I am passionate about learning new things which aspired me to do research in one of the prestigious institute in India. Fracture and fatigue of materials is my current research focus in a vision to become a failure (stress) analyst and mission to serve for the world.
Required good laboratory culture
Research Scholar (Former Employee) –  Kharagpur, West BengalAugust 8, 2017
I have gathered knowledge from my previous laboratory on different site of organic chemistry and want to explore my work into practical world especially on green chemistry.
Fabulous working place
Research Scholar (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiJuly 22, 2017
There is no doubt it is a privilege to be a part of IIT Delhi and working with the professors and the knowledge they have. But whenever the management comes into picture its not upto the mark. Facilities are very fine and the environment is so good that nowhere in Delhi we find this greenery. But as usual there are few professor who are very cruel and play with the future of the students. This has to be change.
Research Scholar (Former Employee) –  DelhiJune 18, 2017
Cooperative seniors, constructive work during the day, the workplace culture was good, Excellent management, job work and life balance was also given the priority
Highly productive
Research Scholar (Former Employee) –  in CampusMay 25, 2017
IITM is the best place to be in. I have learned a lot during my seven years stay in IIT Madras. All the in house professors are highly knowledgeable and skillful. At the same time they are friendly and cooperative too.
Great place to research
PhD Researcher (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMay 22, 2017
IITM is a wonderful place to stay and do research in the area of your interest. IIT offers a peaceful environment and facilities to keep you focused on your research and come out with great results.
depends on the person working there
Research Scholar (Former Employee) –  Guwahati, AssamMay 14, 2017
Its a institute under central govt, so one gets a lot of facilities. Your working environment will depend on your pers, your guide/boss and your situation, so nothing can be concluded specifically.
IIT Kharagpur is a great place to acquire knowledge
Research Scholar (Current Employee) –  Kharagpur, West BengalMay 12, 2017
IIT Kharagpur is one of the most esteemed educational institutes in India. It provides you access to infinite knowledge through the elite professors, the library, free WIFI etc.
Pros
Free WIFI and a good digital library
Cons
The environment is a little secluded
Research Scholar (Former Employee) –  Kharagpur, West BengalMay 2, 2017
It helped me grow. I gave me the freedom of doing what I wanted. It helped me recognize what I am best at. It was supportive enough to look for new opportunities.
It was worthy and productive
Research Scholar (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiApril 3, 2017
For me it was good platform to learn about characterization techniques and implement new ideas in my research work. In my group all members were very encouraging and have positive spirits towards our goals.
Review about working at IIT Guwahati
Doctoral Researcher (Former Employee) –  Department of BiotechnologyMarch 29, 2017
IIT Guwahati is the most spectacular place for your holistic development. Besides advanced research facilities, it also has some of the best research minds to guide, and shape you.
Innovative and good learnings
Research Scholar (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 22, 2017
Got to learn about applications of what i had studied in my Graduation and we get to meet lot of new people who share their knowledge in the field of Engineering and Entrepreneurship.
Pros
Every day there is something new to learn
Cons
Nil
Nice place to work
Research Scholar (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 21, 2017
Nice place,
Very good work culture and creativity is preserved.
No work pressure though less stipend.
Got opportunity to work with best minds in the country
and abroad.
Research intern project
Research Project (Former Employee) –  IIT - Bombay, MaharashtraFebruary 17, 2017
Deptt of energy science and engg. With a very good high skilled base of physics, chemistry and mathematics . programming and setup of experimental project
Pros
Learnt alot
Cons
Accomodation