Indian Institute of Technology

Indian Institute of Technology Employee Reviews for Research Fellow

Research Fellow33 reviews
India33 reviews
I found the institute multidimensional. The research is competing with the world's top institutes and it has several collaborations with industries and defense laboratories as well as international collaborative projects. A very healthy environment for all age groups. It filed patents in leading technological fields and several research publications, advancing the fundamental research. Management is one of the best in the world. IITD Delhi is the best engineering college in India. It has also made into the top 50 of QS world university rankings.
Awesome, fabulous weekends. Ofcourse it is a tourist place. Getting labour is a big issue there.
Labs are fully equipped with hi-tech instruments. You will also get a super computer there. I will always miss that place from my heart !!
I worked there for almost 6 months, and in this short time i learned lots of new technologies related to machine learning. If you are the one who is hungry for knowledge you must go there.
It is an amazing place to learn and grow. The faculties are very corporative. The co-workers are good hearted. Everyone is very helpful. The work life balance is amazing
The best work-life balance is important which IIT has. Good management always incouraging to learn new things apart from daily research work. Having discussion without any barrier.
We can learn a lot. It has a lot of facilities in-house. Experienced professional would guide you. Research work and its outcome will be excellent. Nice place to stay
I had the honour to study here. work here. It is a competitive place to get into and but i cant let to go out of it too. I learned a lot but its time to move on now.
It is nice place to live. Finding a job in iit is extremely good decision. In addition we can learn many thing which can be use full in our future. IITM is the top most engineering Institute in the country.
The best place to work, you get all kind of freedom to express yourself. You get infinite opportunities to explore the world and people around you. Best place to learn almost everything.
It was a great experience of working in an research oriented environment. During the internship I have get an idea of research which will act as a mildstone in my future.
About rolta India Ltd I have worked as executive in charge for 4.3 year. Worked on the navigation, utilities, telecom projects successfully. Handled the team of 25peoples.
Analyzed the working of convention phase modulation system mathematically and modified that system to improve the bandwidth expansion with respect to signal to noise ratio of the received signal.
Without work, there is nothing inside or around the campus except the campus life. Numbers of food stores in and around the campus, that the other thing you can enjoy. Have to work hard everyday. Few guides are extremely well behaving and few are worst. Before joining, ensure your preference.
Its a great place and Life is great. The ambience is great. the classes are really enjoyable and deeply oriented towards learning. Other amenities are ok and sports is good
great place to learn and work. Great faculty to work with who are always ready to help and support. labs are well equipped and have all facility at school.
Good experimental facility to complete your project. Need to submit proper reviews and reports on your projected. Work was research oriented, need to optimize several Result and submit report at time.
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur is one of the most pioneer technology university of India. It has its own identity and it gives the students best facility to make them enriched by knowledge and discipline.
While doing project, I've understood new things about different generation signal technologies. Hard thing in the project was I've to imagine how signals transferring from one node to other node.
IIT Kharagpur is widely acclaimed for the quality and breadth of its research enterprise, and particularly for its openness to multidisciplinary research. Several highly rated initiatives represent a long IIT Kharagpur tradition of cross-disciplinary research and collaboration.

In this continuous quest for excellence in our research endeavours, we recognize the importance of modernization in infrastructure and experimental facilities. To ensure that we hold on to our position at the cutting edge of innovation, the Institute has set up several state of the art facilities.
Pros
The company is growing rapidly, hiring rate is also good so one can enter this sector through this company, discipline.

Cons

Over disciplined like u can't even stand in groups near coffee machine, thus reducing work efficiency, quality of work could be challenged.

Advice to Management

Improve quality of work, work environment shall be one that gives best output from delhi office not one that is from company's country of origin.
I learned more about network and current communication technologies during my fellowship period at IIT Bombay.I was selected for this fellowship by Indian Academy of Sciences as a part of Summer Research Fellowship Program 2015.