Indian Institute of Technology

Research Associate32 reviews
India32 reviews
@ Farm Management
@ Research Trials of precision farming technologies

@ Frontline demonstration to farmers and officers

@ Organising seminars, conferences, presentations

@ Report preparations
A place that transformed my way of thinking and my way to observe and analyse. Everyone in IIT was very cooperative and helped me a lot in learning new things.
Work at IIT Bombay is quite demanding. Although the facilities for work in terms of instrument facilities are excellent and the work environment is also good. There are so many other extra curricular activities availble in campus for relieving stress.
Life is monotonous. A well balanced life and less expenses and cool environment around. The landscape and the fresh air will rejuvenate you after days work.
IIT Bombay is a great lace if you are interested in learning sciences. IITians are full energy and always trying to push the boundary of science. The campus is amazing.
I enjoyed my working atmosphere. We have experienced faculty members to discuss about our research problem. Weekly seminar and discussion are the advantages to focus and improve quality of work.
a nice place to work and the chance of learning new things is very high. colleagues are also very helpful while doing work a nice lab was provided by my professor
Pros
flexiblity in working hours
Cons
nothing
After working in IIT mumbai I feel its a great place to work for people with family. They understand the culture of our country and support us in work
A typical day at work is to achieve the required goals that needs to met no matter what the problem one faces.

One can learn a lot being in this group and there is high level of competition.

Management is not as great as one can expect but the workplace culture is very nice.

The hardest part of the job is to work over-time and obtain required results.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the work colleagues who are helpful and dedicated to the project.
Pros
kind social groups
Cons
no free coffee
IIT Hyderabad is a nice place to work and it is very good institute in India. I have learned a lot from this Institute and benefited so much from the Institute like medically and academically.
Excellent place to work, good work and life balance. Place where your innovation potential is challenged every day. You have to be creative specifically in research positions. Not so fairly paid.
It was fun whenever into research. It has excellent environment for research. Flexibility in schedule and access to internet are the important facilities provided here.
Pros
weekend off, flexibility in timings
Cons
salary
Its my first job
I am very happy

Working for Osdag/ Fossee project in Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, my dream place. Best job to start!!!!!!!
Regular research work. I learned many new techniques. HOD manages the lab culture efficiently. There was good scientific environment but the hardest part was not to get appropriate result. Result after expenterimentation was exciting.
While working in here one should be updated with the technology part.With the zeast to learn the new things one can make the workplace lively and enjoyable.
The curricular activities helps one to keep mind meditated and relaxed.It's like learn and play
Lot of flexibility in work.
Flexi timings.

All basic facilities.

Great research environment.

Independence is given by PI for research and enough fund support is there.
Cons
According to my view studying and working in top IIT Bombay and IIT Madras is a great opportunity and got a good experience in Studies, Teaching assistant, Publishing papers and using SciFiender for my research carrier and also involving Scientific tours like Magic in Chemistry.
Not only in studies it is very important to maintain relaxation by attending yoga classes and sports like batmen tan learning swimming.
Pros
Free Scifiender access and Journals
Cons
8 hours
A place where one have infinite opportunities to learn and improve both as a person and a professional. Multidimensional approach towards life pushes you to aspire for higher limits.
Pros
Culture, environment, facilities
Cons
Nothing significant
Technical hub where you can explore yourself in any technical area you wish to.
Experts are available to clear any sort of queries you have in a very polite and satisfactory way.

Excellent campus with state-of-the-art facilities in sports, music,art etc.

India's most popular cultural fest MOOD INDIGO and highly regarded technical event TECHFEST happen here in the winter which i think is a great opportunity for someone who wants to showcase his/her's co and extra curricular skills in one campus.
Pros
Environment friendly campus
Cons
Difficult to get admission into
The Work is very hectic here. Everything has to happen in a proper schedule. But working in a schedule taught me to be more punctual and work more sincerely. The college management is little slow and takes time to take any action. My colleagues here are very hardworking and sincere, they work sometime all night long.
working all night long is actually kind of tiring which often leads to no proper sleep. But having fun with them is best part here, sharing jokes in the research lab to calm down the serious environment is really the best part of the day.
Pros
free coffee and lots of good advices
Cons
long hours, literally sometime whole night
worked from basics
knew how to learn

easy way to approach

easy way of explaining by professionals

great looking campus