Indian Institute of Technology

Indian Institute of Technology Employee Reviews for Project Associate

Project Associate56 reviews
India56 reviews
While entering into campus,my core knowledge is very less.After passing several years,I have learned a lot related to my core.This workplace gives me freedom always.Simply,I love that work culture here.
IITs are global academic institutes with wide range of international collaborations. They provide the very platform to interact and work with the world.
Research Oriented yet work unevenly distributed. LIke among 12 employees, there were only 4 of us working actually knew what the product is doing. rest all were just managing the administrative work and formalities.
I enjoy working here. Learned about Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Performance Testing, Performance tool - JMeter, Bug Tracking tool - JIRA, Appedo.
I am working here as a project associate and the Indian institute of technology is too good . Here no pollution and no bad environment . Management also good in IIT
Good Culture ,Friendly Staffs, peaceful environment...learning place ,you can understand the concept of working culture,best place to develop your knowledge....
Specialized in hardware design for over 2 years. It was the benchmark of my electrical engineering career which shaped and molded me with variety of skills
A fresher can learn too many things to build his career in all the ways.
I have learned how online course work, how a management will work,how to eal with clients(IIT's Professor).
Good Place to work, you can learn lot of the thing here in each and every moment. you can enjoy the whole life there

Hardest Part is Salary and Job is contract based
Good research oriented, good environment, different projects as well. The day starts at 9 a.m with research of different components in the project such as ejector cooling , adsorption chiller and multi effect desalinisation system and its optimisation.
Pros
Agile, Flexible, self motivated, positive thinking, faculties are considerate of the overall responsibilities of the scholars, understand their life-stages, research happens at your pace.
Cons
You certainly need to show initiative to learn, no sat and Sunday off when at research.
IIT Madras has great research facilities and the professors are always ready to help. The workload is comparatively very low. IITM has a lot of eateries in and outside the campus. Deers, Black bucks, Monkeys make the campus even more fun to work.
A great learning experience to be working with some of the brightest minds in the country. Their is a huge focus on learning and development.
Overall an excellent place to begin your career.
Pros
People, Team atmosphere, Work hours
Cons
Poor compensation
Innovative projects with good funding from government.
Great place for implementing the ideas

Supportive faculties and staffs

Great location with quick access to city life
Pros
Eco friendly work environment
Amazing place to work for a few years after you graduate. Lots to learn. Very interesting projects. And you will be surrounded by really smart people. Salary compensation is low but you can survive.
Pros
Very interesting projects, smart people
Cons
Salary
Good place to start the career to gain experience.

Complete self learning no mentoring in software related areas in R&D projects.

Absolutely no work pressure.
I have gained tremendous experience working at Shell. Well organized and work culture is great. Great managers to report into who mentor as well as guide
I enjoyed the time I worked at Phase Change Thermal Systems Laboratory in IIT Kanpur. I learned a lot about academic and industrial research and applied myself to the research.
Nice work environment and new things to learn. The facilities available are great at low cost. People often start their studies here while working in job.
IIT Kanpur is a place where one can really learn and leverage the learning in securing future. There are R&D projects run under the supervision of professors from IIT Kanpur and hence it gives great opportunity for learning.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Salary
Innovative and Creative Minds all around. Nice labs. Upgraded equipment. Superb peer environment. Publication of very high quality technical content in international journals with high impact factor.
Pros
Experienced Superiors
Cons
It is a good place to work and learn various skills. Usually it will be 8 hours work schedule and for five days working in a week. But at times one may have to work on weekends too in order to meet deadlines
Pros
Amenities inside iit
Cons
Salary