Indian Institute of Technology

Indian Institute of Technology Employee Reviews for Intern

Intern46 reviews
India46 reviews
It was a great chilled environment, with fulfilling work and exposure to ample technical as well as interpersonal skills during the internship. Though the internship was conceived to be unpaid, I did receive rewarding compensation for my work as a token.
I was interning at IIT Kgp in the month of December and it was one of the most amazing experiences I have had, I had the best mentors and a very calm and composed work partner. During my time over there I learnt a lot, it was a very learning and knowledgeable experience overall. We had flexible timings and we would meet with our mentors twice a week to catch up with our project. The campus life was the best part, meeting all those students and working in such an environment left me in awe. I would happily go back if a chance arrived.
It was a great opportunity to learn team work.Got to learn a lot of management techniques and sources of learning.Most of our work were work from home.
Since it was just an internship, I learned how to deal with the situation if anythings misleads during the process of an experiment. It was a dynamic work environment as I worked under Scholars. The hardest part of the job would be that sometimes the time of stay at the workplace may exceed the usual and sometimes it is within the working hours.
I had done an internship in the Indian Institute of technology kanpur. The tool that I prepared helped me alot in learning the Unix and PHP language. I got the best mentorship there.
it was a part of my final year project, very knowledgeable people, a great experience, no accommodation, good lab facilities, good resources, good guide
It's a very fun place where you would get to learn a lot during summer Internship. The environment that would be provided to you would be very Competitive.
worked for the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay's project as a Trainee Engineer for Third-party audit work, It was a better experience for me. As a part of one of the teams of IIT Bombay's Third-party audit team, I learned most about all the Documents included in the project and actual site work.
New things can learn.
Environment is ideal for job.

Thinking ability will improve.

Guidance is good.

People are helpful.

Teacher is good,helpful and they have good knowledge.
Only worked as an intern. My supervisor was very skilled and showed poor management skills. I had to fight to get my recommendation certificate. I worked without pay.
I have enjoyed a lot though I am doing research, I didn't feel that stress on me.
I have worked on four projects in the area of bio-devices and also in the area of massive MIMO and 5G, audio signal processing and machine learning.
During internship the top focus would be completion of project given to you in the specified time. All hardware and software requirements would be met by the institute.
The work culture at the organization is excellent. The overall technical expertise and non-technical attributes that you learn in the job is very helpful and really make you stand out from the crowd.
Was very informative and fun to work. Got many opportunities to meet many Pros who were behind in creating the Codes and Design standards that are used today.
Pros
Good opportunity for Networking
Cons
Not viable for full time Career
Unfortunately it is not the norm, as many companies fail to practice good techniques to engage their employees. But thankfully, there are many ways that a company can change the atmosphere to create a better workplace environment.

The main focus should be to give the employees a voice and create an office that’s for the people, by the people. Creating or reinventing an office to be employee-centric will lead to more success in the long term, as it’ll increase revenue growth and improve customer satisfaction.
It was a very good experience doing a temporary job at Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
As i was always in top 5 students in the class during my Under graduation school. So i got an opportunity to work in one of the prestigious institutes in India.
IITM is very good place for learning.Professors as well as students are very friendly and they help in the project.Thus,it is great oppertunity to work in IITM.
Pros
Environment is awasomne.
Cons
No cons
Being a top education institute in India, IIT provided a lot of research prospects and interesting projects.
Fun to work here.

Hours were flexible. I would say my manager allowed me to develop a sense of independent thinking.
It really enhance your working​ skills on column chromatography and reaction set up. We get to handle various​ instruments . Except for the long working hours everything is fine.
Pros
Affordable accommodation and mess fee, 24×7 lab accessibility
Cons
a typical day involves long lecture what learned about the contamination in groundwater. proper management options for the process of remedition. enjoyable part are the exams
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hors
Really productive environment, always feels like to do something for development of humanity when you are there in the campus. Professor and students guides are of great helping nature.