Indian Institute of Technology

Indian Institute of Technology Employee Reviews in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh

IIT BHU is a best place to learn. I was involved in research and development related activities. Along with R&D activities, i used to perform other related tasks like documentation, writing reports, research papers, designing experiments as well as teaching B.Pharm and M.Pharma students and even supervising them in their resaerch projects.
Pros
Competent and positive environment
Good learning experience. Great peers. Energetic environment. Intellectual people. Good work-life balance. Great resources. Helpful colleagues. Great opportunities.
working in a lab, doing your research work is really fun management is good very vibrant work culture hardest part is late nights in lab lot of opportunity for networking
A very benevolent and elegant college. Enhances the best out of students and motivates them to work to the best of their ability. Extremely satisfying experience in the 4 years i spent there.
Pros
good placement
Cons
slightly redundant infrastructure
IIT BHU is the heaven of research and innovation. Indian government needs to focus on such institution. If the country starts to focus on Ph.D. Scholar, country and industries will get more market holding and more development as well as employment. Here we do innovation.
Pros
Research, Money
Cons
Core Industries Campus Selection
During my graduate studies at UWM, I have been working as a research fellow in the foundry lab. I am responsible for assisting undergraduate students during their research projects, designing anti-corrosive alloys for companies involved in the water industry, and supervise activities conducted in the foundry lab. The skills that I learned, such as communication, leadership, accountability, and resourcefulness,
Indian Institute of Technology(IITs) are a chain of government colleges/universities that accept candidates who qualify IIT-JEE (JEE stands for Joint Entrance Exam). It is considered to be one of the toughest engineering examinations to crack in the field of engineering. So, some of the most brilliant students come to study there and get an engineering degree. As an IITian, one gets to enjoy a lot of privileges in terms of low undergraduation fee, good network and culture, free and good quality internet(in India, free internet is a privilege) etc. Most important of all is the network and the fact that you are surrounded by some of the smartest people from the whole country. That's A+ quality human resource. But, the greatest drawback of these institutions are that they are government institutions. Due to this, and the fact that the tuition fees is subsidized, there isn't a lot of funds coming in. Also, there is a lot of unnecessary bureaucratic/red tape procedures that students and staff have to comply with. So, quality of teaching and research is low or only average. So, compared to other jobs, there isn't much incentive for the teachers to teach properly at IITs. There's a huge and skillful work-force available but no incentives available to match the supply. Due to this, the quality of teaching and research is sub-standard. So, as I mentioned earlier, I am glad that I got to be around so many people with high caliber and intellect but not so happy about the system.
Pros
good culture
Cons
Unnecessary procedures and red tape