Indian Institute of Technology

Indian Institute of Technology Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

New Delhi, Delhi21 reviews
It is good . I have see my job as soon as possible . I work hardly . I do my best . I give u 100% . its app very help for human's . it is great for our company's.
A building block Academic and Research Institute for the bright career of Researchers with full scopes and developments for intellectual, moral and overall growth of researchers and inspirational parent institute for allowing the researchers towards the main stream of research.
During IIT D, Work exeperience was very innovative. There is so much of work learning things during any experiment conduction. I had learnt so many thing in enzymatic assay producers with very caring management and lab culture system. .
Indian Institute of technology, in India very good Institutes.I spent a lot of time here to working as a research scholar and postdoctoral scholar. I was working day and night. I was a typical day for me.
There is no doubt it is a privilege to be a part of IIT Delhi and working with the professors and the knowledge they have. But whenever the management comes into picture its not upto the mark. Facilities are very fine and the environment is so good that nowhere in Delhi we find this greenery. But as usual there are few professor who are very cruel and play with the future of the students. This has to be change.
Here the work culture is so competitive and i have learn so many thing from this institute. Here i am working on modeling of automotive catalytic converter. while working i have learn how to develop a model, how to write code using matlab.
Pros
iit delhi is a scope for learning
Cons
the salary of phd is too low
Learning different administrative work related to Department of Sports. Everyday starts with something new to be done or implemented. A very good work culture with helpful co-workers. Patience is the key to survive and the hardest part of job is to work according to your own way when you don't have a set or direction how to work indeed that is the most enjoyable part of job as you work with freedom and take experience of everything you have done regardless of a positive or negative output.
Pros
Support of Superiors
Cons
Night Practice sessions in Flood lights till 9:00 p.m
This is the place where lot of opportunity with good guidance are provided by Govt of India.

Learned: Think in value addition product development which will helpful and How to approach towards research.

Management: Really Good.

Hardest Part: Analysis of result in right direction.

Most Enjoyable Part: Work freedom Environment.
Its like the palce to learn and work and enjoy. All go hand in hand
Education and fun.

Nice place to indulge ourselves in boooks and to go deep into the realms of learning.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Indian Institute of Technology?
I got to work on many times of specialized consultancy works under the domain of experience and high-knowledge able mentors.
Pros
Great learning experience
Cons
Payment with regarding to the time put
It is Research institute and holding the top position in India. all staff members are very cooperative.I am working in this Institute as a Research / project associate since 2009
I did summer internship for two consecutive summers,in 2013 and 2014 at Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India, at no payment no charge basis.
The internship was a combination of serious work and enjoyable , having interaction with professor and other students.

There was lot of activity in Computer Science Department . I had a good exposure to Computer Graphics application. It was a true initiation with research.

I learnt new programs using Ubuntu, and started a project which was later useful in developing my master's degree project report.

There was no fixed time for work, It was total independence, but time passed like a click with so much work nd fun.

The fellow students were most helpful, and the supervisory Professor was full of new ideas.

I had to work even at home late in the night. But,at the end of it, the hard work was indeed rewarding.

I wish I get the opportunity of such internship again in my life.
Pros
Activity full of serious stuff with fun
Cons
A lot of time and energy was devoted to the work, but its really not con.
new skill development
basics of biochemistry and mol bio

discipline

project work

worked on condrocyte cell culture
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
It is a nice and competitive place for education. I have learned a lot from here.
1. TYPICAL DAY AT WORK: no day was like that
2. LEARNED: the basics of biology and management

3. MANAGEMENT: i started learning

4. co-workers: the full project is on me

5. HARDEST PART OF THE JOB: learning any instrument without guidance

6. ENJOYABLE PART: doing coding
i have learned how to manage a team and coworkers are very supportive.
I have worked as a Public Relation Executive in a recruitment firm for over 4 months and have experience in C/C++, Basic fundamentals of Computer like PPt Presentation, MS Word file etc.
I learned how to convince a person to choose you and work with you. Though it was the hardest part of my job nut still i did it with my best efforts.
Pros
Free snacks, cold drinks
Cons
Small breaks
My work at IIFT is very cool and process oriented.There is no pressure but employees are self oriented and proactive to finish work on time and this is what I have learnt in my career here at IIFT
Pros
work environment
Cons
temporary employment
I learned a great work culture along with team and i made some career best part over my job period here
I have learned to lead peaceful life with in campus
Management is really cool

Co-workers were friendly

Doing PhD needs lot of patience

Best place for education and to work

Pros
Peaceful environment
Cons
far from my home town
My work period was good,with different cultured people and research team.Work type was innovative as involved in analysis and developement.Team was also coperative.