Indian Institute of Technology

Indian Institute of Technology Employee Reviews in Mandi, Himachal Pradesh

Mandi, Himachal Pradesh7 reviews
Awesome, fabulous weekends. Ofcourse it is a tourist place. Getting labour is a big issue there.
Labs are fully equipped with hi-tech instruments. You will also get a super computer there. I will always miss that place from my heart !!
I worked there for almost 6 months, and in this short time i learned lots of new technologies related to machine learning. If you are the one who is hungry for knowledge you must go there.
I am working here as a project associate and the Indian institute of technology is too good . Here no pollution and no bad environment . Management also good in IIT
Here I got a chance to come out of my shell and do the things i only imagined, which includes extensive travelling to the unknown places and interacting with the locals and knowing about the minute details about their culture.
the work culture is authentic.Experimental knowledge is good.i have learnt stress management too.Overall faculties are good, knowledgeable,supportive.
Pros
work accordings as suitable for the employees and students
Cons
no holidays
small post but productive work, a great learning experience.great environment ,helpful superiors, the organisation is at development stage and you get to play a part in it.
It was a great experience of being into to lap of Himalayas, learning physics, doing experiment of my own. It was a fabulous experience.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Indian Institute of Technology?