Indian Institute of Technology

Indian Institute of Technology Employee Reviews

I have been working as a Data Operater and Analyst for last One year and I really missed the life of IIT Campus. It's truly a beautiful place to study as well as to work.
Pros
Hostel Accommodation Free(depends upon your nature of work)
While entering into campus,my core knowledge is very less.After passing several years,I have learned a lot related to my core.This workplace gives me freedom always.Simply,I love that work culture here.
Worked on different projects, learned a lot about different fields from different people.
People are supportive

Professors are great

Have all research resources
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Small city
IIT BHU is a best place to learn. I was involved in research and development related activities. Along with R&D activities, i used to perform other related tasks like documentation, writing reports, research papers, designing experiments as well as teaching B.Pharm and M.Pharma students and even supervising them in their resaerch projects.
Pros
Competent and positive environment
Extremely excellent opportunity to have a group of brilliant students and researchers which help to draw us towards research.
Working a s a project staff at IIT have an opportunity to apply for PhD as well.
IIT Delhi function is just like any other government organisation. IIT being a brand is well reputed for it's bachelor's program. Being a fulltime employee has its advantages.
It is overall good job. You can stay in campus with security. As per the post there will be salary. You can also improve your knowledge while working on new things.
Pros
Relax life
Cons
Work under Professor
@ Farm Management
@ Research Trials of precision farming technologies

@ Frontline demonstration to farmers and officers

@ Organising seminars, conferences, presentations

@ Report preparations
Not good to be there any way , too much politics in environment , no support from higher authority to grow , too much work on just one person , no sense of talking to lower level employee
It is good . I have see my job as soon as possible . I work hardly . I do my best . I give u 100% . its app very help for human's . it is great for our company's.
It is ok fun and entertainment in labs and we can learn more research works while doing our job I learned more things hard part of job is professor will kick you
Cons
A place that transformed my way of thinking and my way to observe and analyse. Everyone in IIT was very cooperative and helped me a lot in learning new things.
IITs are global academic institutes with wide range of international collaborations. They provide the very platform to interact and work with the world.
People are good. Salary are good.
Medical facilities is best.

Best living environment.

A lot of different activities you can do form personal growth to social development. You can go for further study. You will get chance to work with different departments and it is best.
Pros
Tecnology rich cultural
Cons
Non
I found the institute multidimensional. The research is competing with the world's top institutes and it has several collaborations with industries and defense laboratories as well as international collaborative projects. A very healthy environment for all age groups. It filed patents in leading technological fields and several research publications, advancing the fundamental research. Management is one of the best in the world. IITD Delhi is the best engineering college in India. It has also made into the top 50 of QS world university rankings.
The institute contains many well educated PhD professors who help you in the tasks and get you to understand the concepts clearly. They make sure you get the best experience and knowledge out of the internship.
Summarised research on homomorphic cryptography on over 5 research papers.
Developed and implemented a fully homomorphic encryption system using unsupervised machine learning.

Developed and implemented a fully homomorphic encryption system using the k-means algorithm. Which can be used to predict advertisements while protecting private information about the user.

Implemented Stabilised K-Means to improve the speed by 10-15%, when compared with the time of normal k-means on three different datasets.

Performed three different versions of k-means and cataloged their time and accuracy.
It was a great chilled environment, with fulfilling work and exposure to ample technical as well as interpersonal skills during the internship. Though the internship was conceived to be unpaid, I did receive rewarding compensation for my work as a token.
Working at e-Yantra made me explore a lot of technologies and skill which I wasn't aware of during my B. Tech. My work and knowledge uplifted and I attain a new perspective of Computer Science.
i have nice experience and different learning about everything including my life and how to handle different kind of peope. the decision making skills were improved and the life changing experience for me while working there
I was interning at IIT Kgp in the month of December and it was one of the most amazing experiences I have had, I had the best mentors and a very calm and composed work partner. During my time over there I learnt a lot, it was a very learning and knowledgeable experience overall. We had flexible timings and we would meet with our mentors twice a week to catch up with our project. The campus life was the best part, meeting all those students and working in such an environment left me in awe. I would happily go back if a chance arrived.