Indian Institute of Technology
Indian Institute of Technology Employee Review

December 12, 2019
Life in IIT Kanpur stands out in sharp contrast to anything that one may have seen before it and certainly almost anything that comes after it. I'll try to describe a holistic picture of everything related to it in a set of points, they are ordered according to what I considered was important for me. But this list will be incomplete, just because of the sheer variety of experiences you can have, it is really you that decide what experiences you are going to have, which ones you won't, which ones you'll pass.
September 17, 2020
Same role
Research Scholar (Former Employee) - Varanasi, UP
IIT BHU is a best place to learn. I was involved in research and development related activities. Along with R&D activities, i used to perform other related tasks like documentation, writing reports, research papers, designing experiments as well as teaching B.Pharm and M.Pharma students and even supervising them in their resaerch projects.
Pros
Competent and positive environment
May 6, 2020
Same role
Research Scholar (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Nice experience i had in IITM. They will provide all most of all good facilities for the student to grow in professional way. This is nice atmosphere to learn new things very quickly.
June 6, 2020
Same location
Internship (Former Employee) - Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
It was a great chilled environment, with fulfilling work and exposure to ample technical as well as interpersonal skills during the internship. Though the internship was conceived to be unpaid, I did receive rewarding compensation for my work as a token.