Indian Institute of Technology
Indian Institute of Technology Employee Review

productive

May 29, 2020
i have nice experience and different learning about everything including my life and how to handle different kind of peope. the decision making skills were improved and the life changing experience for me while working there
June 7, 2020
Same role
Research Assistant, Delhi, India (Former Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
Summarised research on homomorphic cryptography on over 5 research papers.
Developed and implemented a fully homomorphic encryption system using unsupervised machine learning.

Developed and implemented a fully homomorphic encryption system using the k-means algorithm. Which can be used to predict advertisements while protecting private information about the user.

Implemented Stabilised K-Means to improve the speed by 10-15%, when compared with the time of normal k-means on three different datasets.

Performed three different versions of k-means and cataloged their time and accuracy.
March 10, 2020
Same role
Research Assistant (Current Employee) - Kharagpur, West Bengal
I am fortunate to work at the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur. The campus environment is very relaxing and the departments are calm collaborative and energetic. I got the opportunity to learn many technologies by doing interesting projects. I am positive that my experiences will help me to strengthen my future career.
October 12, 2020
Same location
Project Associate (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
While entering into campus,my core knowledge is very less.After passing several years,I have learned a lot related to my core.This workplace gives me freedom always.Simply,I love that work culture here.