Indian Institute of Technology
Indian Institute of Technology Employee Review

I like that workplace.

April 20, 2020
Awesome, fabulous weekends. Ofcourse it is a tourist place. Getting labour is a big issue there.
Labs are fully equipped with hi-tech instruments. You will also get a super computer there. I will always miss that place from my heart !!
June 9, 2020
Same role
Senior Research Fellow (Current Employee) - Department of Physics and Astrophysics
I found the institute multidimensional. The research is competing with the world's top institutes and it has several collaborations with industries and defense laboratories as well as international collaborative projects. A very healthy environment for all age groups. It filed patents in leading technological fields and several research publications, advancing the fundamental research. Management is one of the best in the world. IITD Delhi is the best engineering college in India. It has also made into the top 50 of QS world university rankings.
February 26, 2020
Same roleSame location
Research Fellow (Former Employee) - Mandi, Himachal Pradesh
I worked there for almost 6 months, and in this short time i learned lots of new technologies related to machine learning. If you are the one who is hungry for knowledge you must go there.
November 4, 2019
Same location
Project Associate (Current Employee) - Mandi, Himachal Pradesh
I am working here as a project associate and the Indian institute of technology is too good . Here no pollution and no bad environment . Management also good in IIT