Indian Institute of Technology
Indian Institute of Technology Employee Review

Fabulous working place

July 22, 2017
There is no doubt it is a privilege to be a part of IIT Delhi and working with the professors and the knowledge they have. But whenever the management comes into picture its not upto the mark. Facilities are very fine and the environment is so good that nowhere in Delhi we find this greenery. But as usual there are few professor who are very cruel and play with the future of the students. This has to be change.
September 17, 2020
Same role
Research Scholar (Former Employee) - Varanasi, UP
IIT BHU is a best place to learn. I was involved in research and development related activities. Along with R&D activities, i used to perform other related tasks like documentation, writing reports, research papers, designing experiments as well as teaching B.Pharm and M.Pharma students and even supervising them in their resaerch projects.
Pros
Competent and positive environment
May 6, 2020
Same role
Research Scholar (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Nice experience i had in IITM. They will provide all most of all good facilities for the student to grow in professional way. This is nice atmosphere to learn new things very quickly.
June 23, 2020
Same location
Personal car driver (Former Employee) - New Delhi, Delhi
It is good . I have see my job as soon as possible . I work hardly . I do my best . I give u 100% . its app very help for human's . it is great for our company's.