Indian Institute of Technology
Indian Institute of Technology Employee Review

Educational

June 7, 2020
Summarised research on homomorphic cryptography on over 5 research papers.
Developed and implemented a fully homomorphic encryption system using unsupervised machine learning.

Developed and implemented a fully homomorphic encryption system using the k-means algorithm. Which can be used to predict advertisements while protecting private information about the user.

Implemented Stabilised K-Means to improve the speed by 10-15%, when compared with the time of normal k-means on three different datasets.

Performed three different versions of k-means and cataloged their time and accuracy.
May 29, 2020
Same role
Research Assistant (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
i have nice experience and different learning about everything including my life and how to handle different kind of peope. the decision making skills were improved and the life changing experience for me while working there
March 10, 2020
Same role
Research Assistant (Current Employee) - Kharagpur, West Bengal
I am fortunate to work at the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur. The campus environment is very relaxing and the departments are calm collaborative and energetic. I got the opportunity to learn many technologies by doing interesting projects. I am positive that my experiences will help me to strengthen my future career.
August 25, 2020
Same location
Senior Scientist (Current Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
IIT Delhi function is just like any other government organisation. IIT being a brand is well reputed for it's bachelor's program. Being a fulltime employee has its advantages.