Indian Institute of Technology

Indian Institute of Technology Employee Reviews

India708 reviews
It is good . I have see my job as soon as possible . I work hardly . I do my best . I give u 100% . its app very help for human's . it is great for our company's.
It is ok fun and entertainment in labs and we can learn more research works while doing our job I learned more things hard part of job is professor will kick you
Cons
A place that transformed my way of thinking and my way to observe and analyse. Everyone in IIT was very cooperative and helped me a lot in learning new things.
IITs are global academic institutes with wide range of international collaborations. They provide the very platform to interact and work with the world.
People are good. Salary are good.
Medical facilities is best.

Best living environment.

A lot of different activities you can do form personal growth to social development. You can go for further study. You will get chance to work with different departments and it is best.
Pros
Tecnology rich cultural
Cons
Non
I found the institute multidimensional. The research is competing with the world's top institutes and it has several collaborations with industries and defense laboratories as well as international collaborative projects. A very healthy environment for all age groups. It filed patents in leading technological fields and several research publications, advancing the fundamental research. Management is one of the best in the world. IITD Delhi is the best engineering college in India. It has also made into the top 50 of QS world university rankings.
The institute contains many well educated PhD professors who help you in the tasks and get you to understand the concepts clearly. They make sure you get the best experience and knowledge out of the internship.
Summarised research on homomorphic cryptography on over 5 research papers.
Developed and implemented a fully homomorphic encryption system using unsupervised machine learning.

Developed and implemented a fully homomorphic encryption system using the k-means algorithm. Which can be used to predict advertisements while protecting private information about the user.

Implemented Stabilised K-Means to improve the speed by 10-15%, when compared with the time of normal k-means on three different datasets.

Performed three different versions of k-means and cataloged their time and accuracy.
It was a great chilled environment, with fulfilling work and exposure to ample technical as well as interpersonal skills during the internship. Though the internship was conceived to be unpaid, I did receive rewarding compensation for my work as a token.
Working at e-Yantra made me explore a lot of technologies and skill which I wasn't aware of during my B. Tech. My work and knowledge uplifted and I attain a new perspective of Computer Science.
i have nice experience and different learning about everything including my life and how to handle different kind of peope. the decision making skills were improved and the life changing experience for me while working there
I was interning at IIT Kgp in the month of December and it was one of the most amazing experiences I have had, I had the best mentors and a very calm and composed work partner. During my time over there I learnt a lot, it was a very learning and knowledgeable experience overall. We had flexible timings and we would meet with our mentors twice a week to catch up with our project. The campus life was the best part, meeting all those students and working in such an environment left me in awe. I would happily go back if a chance arrived.
Good experience I am getting from IITM RESEARCH park. Salary increment not satisfied. Not giving proper salary based on work and experience. Overall friendly environment.
Nice experience i had in IITM. They will provide all most of all good facilities for the student to grow in professional way. This is nice atmosphere to learn new things very quickly.
Currently Working on a Project in Python for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence. We are Responsible for Analyzing US Economic Data and Building a Dashboard using Peer Graded Assignments.
Awesome, fabulous weekends. Ofcourse it is a tourist place. Getting labour is a big issue there.
Labs are fully equipped with hi-tech instruments. You will also get a super computer there. I will always miss that place from my heart !!
The institute is top in terms of every engineering.Getting an opportunity to work helped me to learn new things.In terms of electrical as well as computer and the guidance of professor was awesome.
Work is research oriented and very difficult to maintain work life balance, payment problem are a common issue. Lot to learn when working here, this not a 9 to 5 job.
Pros
New thing to experiment with.
Cons
Very long hours.
It was a great opportunity to learn team work.Got to learn a lot of management techniques and sources of learning.Most of our work were work from home.
Worked as a data science researcher at IIT, Roorkee. The work was highly sophisticated and challenging. Got very intricate details of how machine learning can transform lives.
Good learning experience. Great peers. Energetic environment. Intellectual people. Good work-life balance. Great resources. Helpful colleagues. Great opportunities.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indian Institute of Technology. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4