Indian Institute of Management

Indian Institute of Management Employee Reviews

India96 reviews
Thank you for giving me an opportunity and learning experience. It is helpful for me to explore the discipline of Management and its subfields better.
It's a government institution so it is slow paced and full of politics. However once you blend in it's fine for people who are looking for a relaxed job.
Our incharge was very helpful. Sir helped us through every step during the course of internship. We learned new tiings that will help us in the future.
Loved it. It was a very good experience. My dream to be a part of one of the Premium institutions of Management in India. I personally encourage every student to be a part of IIM's
The atmosphere was very good specially to work with faculty who have provided immense guidance in our career path
The work place is also very good.overall nice experience from the company.

The seniors are quite helpful and effective in their work place
Fast-paced collaborative job culture can be the best defining words for IIM JOKA. A place for all-round development , a once in a life-time experience where the chance of skill & knowledge exploration is limitless.
Research might be a hard field to get into but it has its rewards. At the outset it needs preparation in basic aptitude and communications. Equal emphasis must be given to both knowledge and communication.
Friendly profs, amazing facilities, nice work environment, good resources and a friendly campus. Lot of opportunities for learning and researching in field
Nice and result oriented .Nice work culture. Great mission and vision . Young institute to grow very fast. New campus with traditional look of Rajasthan.
Prefered to work more years but had a hard luck as i wanted to come back to my hometown to take care of my family. Good Workplace to one who can manage the things on his own and more opportunity to learn.
Enthusiastic students, teachers & non-teachers to work for betterment.

Good place for learning, training, living for all.

New campus coming up soon.

Digitizations needs impetus.

Dynamism is visible for healthy future growth
Being a top Management institute, there is a big Miss-Management and there is no work balance and Job security.

No salary benefits and advancement in a job cycle.
Indian Institute of Management is a premier management institute in India. The work environment is very balanced specifically in academics and research domains.
Pros
Green and pollution free campus
Cons
Long Hours
This is a very good campus to learn something. this is clean and full of nature atmosphere. You can learn many things from this campus.
your learning will be improved here..
Cons
Social Entrepreneurship movement aimed at spreading literacy across rural areas.Learnt managing and communicating objectives, hard to explain objectives of the movement at times. Highly skilled and cooperative team members and guide who helped in defining a clear path and work stream. Analysis of impact and benefits of the program was the most enjoyable part of the program. Stressful work at times when deadlines for completion of reports approached. Very respectful work culture, flexible working hours and smooth implementation through coordination among members.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long distance travels
The workplace and the people here are very welcoming. Working along with professors and on academic projects really enhance learning and uplift you personally and professionally. A good place to kickstart your career in academics.
Work culture is very good. Management team is very good. Good environment. I can initiate my plans for better out put. From that I can control the expenditure.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
flexible working hours
Overall experience was good but less exposure to new technologies for engineers . And there is nothing to new learn as an IT Enthusiast. Rest all good .
Excellent online education. It is a premier institute in India. I was able to learn important factors that drive global businesses in todays business world.
Efficient service Porivde managment with tight time line work.During sports week whole institute administrative staff free and play different games.No any gender bias that is most and imporatan thing of Institute.
Pros
One of the best Business Institution in the world
Cons
Na
I joined at IIMK as my 2nd institute but when I joined I felt like I could have joined here earlier, so that I could have learned a lot more than I had in real from the earlier employers. Only the working hours, pay structures and job security are the reasons for quitting the job.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
Tight schedules to handle, highly versatile activities and responsibility at low payment