INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE Employee Review

Dynamic place to work

December 21, 2016
I started my career with the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade in the capacity of a research associate wherein I was initially posted to the Trade Division of Ministry Of Agriculture in their to work in the area of Agricultural trade where I under took various types of data analysis exercises from websites like FAO and USDA, consequent to ending of the scheme I was posted to Ministry of Commerce where I was trained in issues relating to WTO and worked on preparing negative list for foreign trade negotiations using techniques of revealed comparative advantage and with help of databases like World Integrated Trade System database
December 1, 2019
Same role
Research Associate (Current Employee) - New Delhi, Delhi
Being a monopoly in their business, the scope to learn is abundant. Even though it comes under MoC work culture is cosmopolitan and highly demanding. Remuneration and benefits are best provided in the industry but the scope for career advancement is very limited.
March 30, 2013
Same roleSame location
Associate - Research division (Former Employee) - Delhi
A very learning and thought implementing place.

Great supervision.
Pros
pure research
Cons
low salary
December 11, 2017
Same location
Programme Manager-AACSB (Current Employee) - Delhi
I have been appointed out of 32 applicants at my current position. Less number of experts available in the country my current project. However, the process were strengthened as a part of programme implementation.
Pros
Food available at nominal rates
Cons
9 hours