Indian Army

Indian Army Management reviews

Work place
Electronics and mechanical engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 2, 2020
The hardest place of a job, the most enjoyable part of the job and management and typical day at work and work place culture and best of power in the world
Pros
free lunches
good
Army taught me many things mostly Discipline and Panchuality .
Naik (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratJanuary 3, 2020
Excellent.
I feel very proud for served in a army to do something for our country.
Army tought me various things to built up my character especially disciplined and management of time and manage manpower you have.
adventureous
office work (Current Employee) –  Ambala, HaryanaDecember 16, 2019
how to maintain your routine, handwork, time management. Adventures and risk taking. Nice salary and all essential facilities like medical facility, Canteen etc.
This is one of the most Professional Organisation to work with.Its a learning everday.Today I stand tall because of all the good values of my Company.
1. The most memorable moments of my life have been with my organization where I am presently working.
2. Every day has been a learning experience with new challenges standing your way.
3. Man management has been a routine affair that is the testimony of your personal character, your values, leadership and empathy towards your subordinates.
4. The culture of my organization thrives on the bedrock of Professionalism, teamwork, and leadership. Your self-respect is at stake if you shy away from your responsibilities. Team effort always makes any organization culture a great place to work in.
5. The hardest part of the job is to serve a tenure in Kashmir where things are very hostile, The life and safety of your men is your responsibility.
6. The most enjoyable part has been to serve the nation. As we say"Nation First".The ecstatic feeling is intangible to describe.
Compatative and learning
Senior Store Keeper (Former Employee) –  Ranchi, JharkhandOctober 27, 2019
Very satisfied with working in the Army. Done various appointments. Done duty all over India. Loved to serve my country. Got an opportunity to represent India in a foreign country. Served as an instructor in prestigious college of materials management
I am working with honest the company
Driving job and security duties (Former Employee) –  all over indiaOctober 21, 2019
my typical day is I am not given the duty 100 parsent.I am learning honesty is the best policy.my management is my duty first for company work.my work place culture is ever green.no hardest part for my job.honesty is my company
Very good
Store keeper technical (Former Employee) –  Jammu and KashmirOctober 3, 2019
Army is a power of nation and discipline,behaviour work
Working hours for our nation
Is exlexcellent i fully satisfied working in Army the management of army is eexlexcellent
Good
Store Incharge (Former Employee) –  Bhubaneswar, OrissaSeptember 12, 2019
Service is good but life management is important because the span of service is very short, so pre planning and managing everything in start of job. Best serve to our mother land.
Selfless service rendered was recognised appropriately
Clerk, Data Entry operator/Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  All over IndiaSeptember 12, 2019
Office manager
Man management
Data management and data entr
Office security supervis
File and office equipment management
Indian army is a well knit organisation who looks their employees more than satisfection level
Very homely and enjoyable work place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and KarnatakaSeptember 10, 2019
Learnt so many etiquette-both personal as well as official, management skills (man-management) and above all administration, Accounts, Handling of sensitive documents and stores. I've enjoyed working in Army all 35 years to my fullest.
highly efficient and productive
Joint Director (Administration and Security) (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiAugust 29, 2019
Indian Army Officer offering over 20 years of a successful career with diverse roles in spearheading entire gamut of functions including General Administration, HR, Training & Development, Operations & Maintenance, Finance, Project Management and Supply Chain Management
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Various locationsJuly 15, 2019
Poor management, pathetic working environment, pathetic administration and upkeep of moral only good thing is salary insurance and pension. Go for it if money is the only thing you need
Pros
Hight paying job, best life insurance and best pension plans
Cons
Pathetic working environment, poor upkeep of morale, poor management
Its not a job, its a way of life
Joint Director (Current Employee) –  New DelhiJune 21, 2019
An officer in the Indian Army inherits glorious heritage and lasting traditions, blended perfectly with the latest advances in technology in the fields of armament, management, engineering and medical sciences. It offers a golden opportunity to be a part of the world's finest Army and get trained not only to be an Officer but also a Gentleman for life.
Pros
Free medical, rations and subsidized housing
Cons
Family seperation
extraordinary
Admin, Security (Former Employee) –  IndiaMay 7, 2019
every activity has definite time to do
patient
good management
excellent culture
no work is hard training required
after the work finish
very nice work environment
Pros
has timetable
Cons
training made habitual
Productive and disciplined work
Personal Assistant to Managing Director (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiMarch 12, 2019
I feel proud as a soldier in Indian army. Its my fortune to serve Nation. I have learned lot of things in Army. Life style, how to tackle difficulties and live in unfriendly conditions, very good experience in office management of organising abilities.
Hardest part of the job is when u face with enemies.
Each and every movement with friends from different part of the country and enjoyed every movement with joy.
Pros
They provide all welfare
Cons
Discipline and life risk job
The best organisation in India
Soldier general (Former Employee) –  IndiaDecember 21, 2018
It is the most respected organisation of our country.
Serving here means to give security to the nation and be fully secured with high quality of management,job security, salary and benefits.
Army life is harder than public life
WO II (Former Employee) –  1/3 Gorkha RiflesNovember 12, 2018
Army day is started with Physical Training parade. I learned very good discipline in the army. Army management is better than public administration. We have same culture in work place area so I don't get any stress while on duty. I have to face any type of environment/ weather in the army. Sometimes I stay in the hottest zone and sometimes I stay in the coldest glacier. I used to get a 100ml alcohol twice a week in the cold area which made me smile on my crazy face.
An asset to organisation
Education Officer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 12, 2018
Believe in Devotion to Duty Timely well prepared task Project..Awarded Chief Of Army Staff Commendation Medal for best Performance in Training & work.
Pros
Well Discipline, Good Management, well Cooperation
Cons
Distance from Home & Relatives
Fun working
D Company Commander in promise parade (Former Employee) –  Kargil, Jammu and KashmirOctober 24, 2018
Need to improve living standards of other ranks.
Officers always treated other ranks as a servants
No priority will give to other ranks.
More politics
Pros
Free food
Cons
Free health care
working culture
Clerk staff duties (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraOctober 24, 2018
seniors are not willing to work, only juniors have to sacrifice. officers are not good due to their grade and position. Politics and internal corruption are too high.