Indian Army Employee Reviews

Excellent Organization
Associate Director - Security (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiSeptember 4, 2019
One of the best Organizations to work.
Good Organization structure and working enviornment.
Learned most of my skills and gained experiences from the organization.
highly efficient and productive
Joint Director (Administration and Security) (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiAugust 29, 2019
Indian Army Officer offering over 20 years of a successful career with diverse roles in spearheading entire gamut of functions including General Administration, HR, Training & Development, Operations & Maintenance, Finance, Project Management and Supply Chain Management
I doing best service in my life with Indian army as solder and I proud I give my best in army service
Tele phone opretore and security officerAnd managm (Current Employee) –  Timarni, Madhya PradeshAugust 29, 2019
I hope I am give my best whan I join new job with new segament and new life targets I think everyone should follow this amazing job starting 5 year and Meet new people and enjoy
A great organization
Admin/Logistics/Security/Surveillance (Former Employee) –  Kota, RajasthanAugust 27, 2019
A organization which gives you a not only salary but it more over it give you a way of living. it help a person to develop himself in all manner.It take every thing but when it give back you will get all that you never thought of
Enjoyable part of job
INDAIN ARMY (Former Employee) –  Kharagpur, West BengalAugust 18, 2019
When I joined Indian army,I was excited very much and I enjoyed my whole service Life.There are many hard works and suffering but there are also discipline and unity.We worked as a team for our country.I went many places and I learned every cultures.They are very good and I liked them.Overall I did my best in this job .
Havaldar
As a Havaldar (Former Employee) –  IndiaAugust 13, 2019
Good environment
Nice atmosphere
But missing my family relations
Good in physical activities
Good experience in to use weapons and tactical situations
Proud to work for Country
So that i was getting pension
Pros
Will do Best
Cons
Proud
The most honorable national service for the safeguard of our nation
Clerical job (Current Employee) –  Jammu and KashmirAugust 12, 2019
The best service under central government with strict discipline and dedication and a great experience of a lifetime. A great tutelage by seniors and colleagues.
Best as ever
Colonel (Former Employee) –  IndiaAugust 10, 2019
The job had been best which not only gave good living, but also gave life time satisfaction. The job offered had on job training in many fields including telecom, IT and weapons. The adventure eg, para trooping etc were main attractions and went along with the job perks and privileges.
About organization
Store incharge (Current Employee) –  Pathankot, PunjabAugust 10, 2019
Work with discipline ....!
First priority discipline than work.....!
Obey to senior regarding any matter....!
Kill matter on time....!
Can believe on organization...!
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
twenty four work
Indian Army is a good plate form tomserve nation.
Junior Commissioned Officer (Former Employee) –  Jodhpur, RajasthanAugust 8, 2019
I am very glad to serve nation as a JCO.
I have served 21 year in EME as a Master tech Gun,
Really I feel proud on my self and suggested to every youth serve nation first.
Jai Hind
Sacrifice for the nation
Office Superintendent (Former Employee) –  All over India 6August 5, 2019
Fully advanturous duty. Get good salary, get free medical facilities, get free rations, get free lodging, get free of cost for traveling. Also get CSD facilities where you get the items 40% to 45% cheaper from printing rate. Main thing is sacrifice for the Nation.
Jai hind
Medical officer (Former Employee) –  indiaJuly 28, 2019
Sarve santu niramaya
army medical corps
great opportunity to serve our nation
in the frontiers and field areas
proud to be soldier and doctor. jai hind
Best organisation
Head Clerk (Former Employee) –  All indiaJuly 26, 2019
It is fantastic and very disciplined organisation. One of the largest government organisation in the India. Everyone one has their responsibility to purform.
Very praoud being Indian soldier
Security officer (Former Employee) –  Nagpur, MaharashtraJuly 23, 2019
Man is very lucky who serving in the Army. It is not only for job it is opportunity for do something for nation. This is great job. I am so happy being a Indian Army soldier
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Various locationsJuly 15, 2019
Poor management, pathetic working environment, pathetic administration and upkeep of moral only good thing is salary insurance and pension. Go for it if money is the only thing you need
Pros
Hight paying job, best life insurance and best pension plans
Cons
Pathetic working environment, poor upkeep of morale, poor management
Productive and Goal oriented person
Head clerk (Former Employee) –  PunjabJuly 7, 2019
Extremely motivated to constantly develop my skills and grow professionally. I am confident in my ability to come up with interesting ideas. I like to work efficiently and effectively so as to achieve self-realization and the accomplishment of organizational goals.
Indian Army : A very reputed force with a history of producing Great Leaders
Establishment Officer and Shopping Mall Officer (Current Employee) –  ChandigarhJuly 5, 2019
As a young Officer there is lot of funn,Sports and adventures.There is continue learning process in the Army through various Courses of Instructions.Your life is a very disciplined life and as you grow in service you become more responsible and mature.Great honour to serve the Nation for 30 years. There been lots of up and down in Career which is I believe common to all services. Good pay and Respect though at a very high degree of Risk.Great learning specially on group leadership and leading teams from the front in the face of Enemy/adverseries.Overall I will say Great Service.
Pros
Family Stability is not there which adversely effect the studies and Career of Children.
Cons
Service Headquarters should look into good family accomodation and education Facilities.
All India job fun unlimited
Indian army commando (Former Employee) –  JkJuly 5, 2019
Nation first, national security and work in -50 temprecture and + 50 digri temprecture and enjoying it .first work for nation rest work for your family. No time for wife and kids because leave not giving to you at correct time
Pros
Cons
24 Hrs duty
Its not a job, its a way of life
Joint Director (Current Employee) –  New DelhiJune 21, 2019
An officer in the Indian Army inherits glorious heritage and lasting traditions, blended perfectly with the latest advances in technology in the fields of armament, management, engineering and medical sciences. It offers a golden opportunity to be a part of the world's finest Army and get trained not only to be an Officer but also a Gentleman for life.
Pros
Free medical, rations and subsidized housing
Cons
Family seperation
Productive workplace
Major (Former Employee) –  All IndiaJune 16, 2019
A work environment which gives you continuous growth and the highly professional training provides for a great level of satisfaction along the job. Nature of job is confidential.
Pros
Experience, Skill
Cons
Family Life