Indian Army Employee Reviews

Being a reliable and conscientious worker with a person record of achieving targets and goals, Capability to enjoy and thrive upon challenges both ins
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  DelhiDecember 19, 2018
I have served 30 years of my life proudly in Indian Army. Now, I am an ex serviceman and I have taken retirement from the post of Sub Major. It also provides us a family behind the blood.
Pros
Free housing facility as well as food facility
Its a lifetime experience
field security officer (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratOctober 23, 2018
Adventurous and most satisfying way of life embedded with traditions customs and honour being one of the most finest Armies in the world. The Army has given me a cause and reason to serve the country in whatever way i could. It has given my family and children a great secured and elite environment to progress in all spheres of life.
Pros
Secured life
Cons
Pyradimical structure of career growth
Excellent Organization
Medical Officer (Former Employee) –  Mutliple locationsAugust 2, 2018
Excellent organization to work at. A great set up to follow the dictum of "Army. Be All You Can Be". Ample opportunities for those who want to flourish both professionally and intellectually. The forces encourage you to better yourself and excel. They place a great emphasis on creating a good team member and a leader at the same time, rendering versatility and dynamism to character. The associated job risks are a minuscule percent of those faced by the common citizen on any city road. Life is tough, but only the tough can lead this life.
An asset to organisation
Education Officer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 12, 2018
Believe in Devotion to Duty Timely well prepared task Project..Awarded Chief Of Army Staff Commendation Medal for best Performance in Training & work.
Pros
Well Discipline, Good Management, well Cooperation
Cons
Distance from Home & Relatives
Discipline and punctual
Army Officer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 7, 2018
I have completed 30 years of service with exemplary character in the corps of EME (Indian army) as a Technician/ Section supervisor in telecom section and work in various area of technology being used by Indian army.The Indian Army has provided me an excellent platform to develop as a "Effective Team leader" and i am confident to handle complex and tasks under constraints of time and resources. I have well knowledge to work on computer
The best organisation in India
Soldier general (Former Employee) –  IndiaDecember 21, 2018
It is the most respected organisation of our country.
Serving here means to give security to the nation and be fully secured with high quality of management,job security, salary and benefits.
Good
Medical Officer (Former Employee) –  RajasthanJuly 24, 2018
Stresses on punctuality. Discipline is the centre stage of army. The higher authorities have supreme commanding power. Workplace culture is very cordial. The hardest part of the job is separation from army. Most enjoyable part is the parties and leisure activities.
Pros
Good facilities and pay
Cons
Separation from family
Honourable place to work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Jammu and KashmirJuly 1, 2018
Excellent place to show our best and good place for continuous learning. Amazing workplace culture, the hardest part of the job is balancing work and family as the family is away during the field postings. Most enjoyable part is working for the country and saving the life's of people fighting for the nation.
Pros
Free daily groceries
Fun working
D Company Commander in promise parade (Former Employee) –  Kargil, Jammu and KashmirOctober 24, 2018
Need to improve living standards of other ranks.
Officers always treated other ranks as a servants
No priority will give to other ranks.
More politics
Pros
Free food
Cons
Free health care
Carved professional
Head Materials (Former Employee) –  IndiaNovember 30, 2018
Army an organsiation where I was commissioned at 2LT , gave the right training , exposure, great work life balance , recognition and immense learnings .
Honed the skills every
Mechanics telecom
Havaldar at INDIAN ARMY (Former Employee) –  Siliguri, West BengalNovember 8, 2018
Great place to learn and grow. Indian army always gives preferences to family. Hates off. Located at various places in country. Travel, lifestyle and punctualy.
the best service to be in the world
Commanding Officer (Former Employee) –  ChandigarhMay 20, 2018
I enjoyed everyday of my work in the Indian Army for 31 years plus. I would rejoin the same in every birth I have in this world. Indian Army is a way of life. Every job and responsibility is enjoyable and well thought off. Its a big family. The troops of Indian army are the best in the world. They are with you in every moment of hardship and happiness. Honest, simple, hardworking, committed and loyal. All the difficult tasks became easy because of the guidance of my superiors and support of my colleagues and subordinates. It was a bliss to service in the Indian Army and I count myself extremely lucky for having got the opportunity to do so in this great organisation.
Good
Medical Officer (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiNovember 18, 2018
Can go typically hard working place to join the team and we can work with your attitude towards anyone else contact me at your earliest response from your manager arrange
Demanding job with several benefits.
Defence Personal (Former Employee) –  Banglore, KarnatakaJune 21, 2018
The job of Indian Army is a very prestigious job. Even though demanding it has several benefits and we get a lot of new things to learn everyday.
Apart from specialising in mechanical transport Indian army has given me opportunities to learn the fields of cooking and managerial services.
working culture
Clerk staff duties (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraOctober 24, 2018
seniors are not willing to work, only juniors have to sacrifice. officers are not good due to their grade and position. Politics and internal corruption are too high.
Adventurous
Officer Commanding Workshop, Corps of EME (Former Employee) –  AmbalaJuly 23, 2018
While doing the national duty, the Indian Army provides plenty scope to pursue adventure, sports and knowledge upgrade
Provides a wonderful social life.
The bonding and comraderie developed with fellow service men is amazing.
Hard life style
Fibre Enggr, (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraAugust 22, 2018
# All the seven days was typical days.
# Hard work and Follow orders of superiors in circumustances.
# Best management.
# Excelent working culture.
# Every second of job life was hardest part of job we can't imagine.
# Dinner with RUM.
Brilliant experience for supply chain to Fd Army
Store superintendent. (Former Employee) –  Jammu, Jammu and KashmirJuly 27, 2018
8 hours working, man management, store management, supply management, Distribution, conditioning, to Fd Army to a division approx 28000 thousands people.
Pros
Boarding& Lodging
Cons
24hours service or need basis
Fun Workplace
Officer (Former Employee) –  IndiaOctober 25, 2018
Great place to learn team building and ethics. Baptism by fire, literally in a VUCA environment. Helps in developing amazing HR skills and bonds for life.
Lovely work place
Subedar (Former Employee) –  Jammu and KashmirJuly 23, 2018
It's not only a job for me
Rather it's a chance to serve my country with fully proud , with all our Indians, i recommend this very very much desired for citizens of India
JAI HIND
Pros
Free food health insurance canteen etc