Indian Army Employee Reviews

very nice
A group x class one technician in army. (Former Employee) –  All over IndiaJuly 19, 2018
Indian army is the backbone of India.It doing very well in war and peace.This force is working not only in India but also working in abroad also.It means helping the needful countries.
lot of fun
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  INDIAJuly 13, 2018
it make's the life well balanced and disciplined,with a healthy body and mind.it teached us hw to protect ourself, our family,property our peoples and our nation.
Discipline and punctual
Army Officer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 7, 2018
I have completed 30 years of service with exemplary character in the corps of EME (Indian army) as a Technician/ Section supervisor in telecom section and work in various area of technology being used by Indian army.The Indian Army has provided me an excellent platform to develop as a "Effective Team leader" and i am confident to handle complex and tasks under constraints of time and resources. I have well knowledge to work on computer
Honourable place to work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Jammu and KashmirJuly 1, 2018
Excellent place to show our best and good place for continuous learning. Amazing workplace culture, the hardest part of the job is balancing work and family as the family is away during the field postings. Most enjoyable part is working for the country and saving the life's of people fighting for the nation.
Pros
Free daily groceries
Demanding job with several benefits.
Defence Personal (Former Employee) –  Banglore, KarnatakaJune 21, 2018
The job of Indian Army is a very prestigious job. Even though demanding it has several benefits and we get a lot of new things to learn everyday.
Apart from specialising in mechanical transport Indian army has given me opportunities to learn the fields of cooking and managerial services.
Great place for work
Medical Officer (Former Employee) –  Sagar, Madhya PradeshJune 17, 2018
Great place for work, great work culture and environment. Up to date infrastructure. Professional approach of every individual. Great opportunity to work with Indian army
Excellent . Excellent.
Junior commissioned officer (Senior Supervisor) (Former Employee) –  All over IndiaJune 3, 2018
I wish I could have served here till my last breath.you can continue to learn new things and techniques here till you discharged .An Excellent opportunity to serve the nation.
Pros
Everything is special here.
Sales and product manager
Havaldar (Former Employee) –  IndiaMay 29, 2018
Lot of hardwork
I learn how to interact with person
Management is friendly.
Different religion and cultures
Competing against your skills
Lunch time
Pros
Free lunch, house
Cons
the best service to be in the world
Commanding Officer (Former Employee) –  ChandigarhMay 20, 2018
I enjoyed everyday of my work in the Indian Army for 31 years plus. I would rejoin the same in every birth I have in this world. Indian Army is a way of life. Every job and responsibility is enjoyable and well thought off. Its a big family. The troops of Indian army are the best in the world. They are with you in every moment of hardship and happiness. Honest, simple, hardworking, committed and loyal. All the difficult tasks became easy because of the guidance of my superiors and support of my colleagues and subordinates. It was a bliss to service in the Indian Army and I count myself extremely lucky for having got the opportunity to do so in this great organisation.
live life less ordinary..
Army Medic (Current Employee) –  PunjabMay 19, 2018
Live life less ordinary.
Command and control,leadership quality.
every day is different,Face new challenge solve and move on..
Hardest Part Be bored with same job day after day.
enjoyable part live different culture people and learn something new from them
Pros
Like meeting with new people a lot! and so personabl.
Cons
Not yet know
There is no any service more valuable than Indian Army
Int Op (Former Employee) –  Various locations of IndiaApril 28, 2018
It is difficult, challenging but very much interesting. Although earning is very low as it is non productive organisation but it doesn't matter if you are patriotic.
Ex. Subedar (Former Employee) –  Secunderabad, TelanganaApril 6, 2018
Nice place to work. Helps in uplifting your life. Fun place to work. My experience was very much rememberable. Develop supervising skills during service.
Work Place
Weapon Instructor (Former Employee) –  IndiaMarch 16, 2018
A place without corruption, clean discipline, every rank has the right to express and everyone is a HERO only opportunity is awaited. Best job to interact with national & international crowd. Every ready again to serve Indian Army
Pros
Education & Experience - FREE
Cons
Limited & controlled
Responsible in duties.... Timiming pactuality
driver job (Current Employee) –  Delhi, Assam, Madhya pradeshMarch 6, 2018
Well job..... Well work experience.... Response.... Timing.... Discipline.....
I working with indian army from 2002.... Also in work more places Jammu kashmir, delhi, assam ,Rajastan , Madhya pradesh
Senior Manager technical
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiFebruary 28, 2018
An excellent organisation. with excellent job work with complete understanding and balanced life. Provides job security and excellent management with good job culture.
Honour to serve nation
Hony Lieutenant (Former Employee) –  Ramgarh Cantt ,JharkhandFebruary 20, 2018
Love to serve the nation
Proud of the nation
Long hours of work
Tough to stay away from family
Missed many family function
Every army person is like brother
Pros
Free breakfast, lunch, dinner
Cons
LonN hours
Tough Life experience
Office Assistant, Head Clerk (Staff Duties) (Former Employee) –  Various places in IndiaFebruary 18, 2018
Providing training, boarding, lodging to keep one's bodily as well as mentally fit. Security of Nation is first motto for that train everyone to follow all secuirty hazards and pass instructions.
Pros
Train to keep fit in all respect
Cons
Far from family
Ethics and discipline is the key word here
INCHARGE LOGISTICS (Current Employee) –  Bareilly, Uttar PradeshFebruary 13, 2018
Their is no better service than serving your motherland,dignity hard work dedication and devotion ,pride and honor to serve your country and spirit of comradraderie and bonhomie is what army life teaches you.
Adventure and feel proud to being a part of Indian Army
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  All over indiaFebruary 4, 2018
Indian army work place for me and dream of every Indian proud of nation I feel privileged and proud to work with Indian army. It's my dream come true and make my family and friends proud.
Do work with happily
Wireless operator, guard duties, , CCTV Operator (Former Employee) –  j&k, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Odissa.February 3, 2018
Responsibility in duty , interest in work with neighborhood , good discipline, learn how to take challenges in different conditions. Give Respect to our seniors,