Indian Army Employee Reviews

Fun
Active
Busy
New projects
Living up to requirement of new location and personalities
Personality development
Different profile
excellent exposure
Junior Commissioned Officer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 3, 2020
your life time experience is the daily routine in Indian army. they will shape best you in the best possible of you. one should at least give a try to join this very finest institute.
Army taught me many things mostly Discipline and Panchuality .
Naik (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratJanuary 3, 2020
Excellent.
I feel very proud for served in a army to do something for our country.
Army tought me various things to built up my character especially disciplined and management of time and manage manpower you have.
Nice
Service men (Current Employee) –  HaryanaDecember 29, 2019
I enjoyed working here as service man ,it is nice job providing various benefits, have job security, pension,job environment is nice , college are nice
Challenging and adventurous
Amazing career for a gentleman and values to carry lifelong. All round development, sports and adventure activities in plenty. Serve the nation selflessly and with utmost integrity
rutin ,sehedule and decipline life
Electronics Mechanical Engineers (Former Employee) –  All IndiaDecember 17, 2019
It is a living example of practice of decipline life.It improve all sphere of human needs.Well managed organisation.Trained to meet the adverse situation in any climatic and tarren condition.
adventureous
office work (Current Employee) –  Ambala, HaryanaDecember 16, 2019
how to maintain your routine, handwork, time management. Adventures and risk taking. Nice salary and all essential facilities like medical facility, Canteen etc.
Totally agresive and advanture Job
Soldier (Former Employee) –  Drass, Jammu and KashmirDecember 14, 2019
I was felt very comfortable in India n army and I have done my job very innocent way and very disiplined manners I have done my duty day and night very carefully and very nice way
Discipline, Management,Brotherhood
Management (Former Employee) –  IndiaDecember 14, 2019
The work place is the best place of me.
I should be thankfull for working in the Indian Army.I had served with the full integrity and got full support for the senior officer.
Good Job
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  IndiaDecember 14, 2019
Great patriotic feeling to serve the nation with pride & strength of love from my home & family. Worked as a clerk in the Gazetted rank/designation. My total service is 29 years &11 months.
Dedicated in my job
Account cleark (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanDecember 13, 2019
Always I done my job with responsibility.and within given time.I am pantual , I am obedient for my supervisors. Always I would like to do my work with new innovation idea.
Good place and can be proud
Telecom Network Technician (Former Employee) –  DelhiDecember 11, 2019
Respected job, good allowances and benefits, every day is a challenging, good family life, pension and other benefits. Lots of opportunities to grow your career within as well as for outside
Indian army is not just a job, it's a way of life.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Various parts of the nationDecember 4, 2019
I am retired on 31Oct2019. But I am always a soldier till life. Indian army gives us extrem high quality, strength, high tradition and work for a noble cause. Honestly, integrity, bravery and passion to our work makes us very different to others. Simplicity and hard work is the best teaching from army. I love to work in the great organisation.
Selfless service towards the nation
COMMANDO (Former Employee) –  Manesar, HaryanaDecember 4, 2019
It is best place to show your motivation, dedication, bravery and love for your nation. Indian army is one of the largest army in the world. I always salute to the army and their persons who are on their duty while sacrificing for the nation. Jai hind, jai bharat.
Excelent
Subedar (Former Employee) –  IndiaDecember 2, 2019
Excelent job with great achievement. Good salary,. Fit to serve the nation with a great ambition to do some thing great. Diffrent from others with patriotic nature.
Worth serving with indian army
Colonel (Former Employee) –  All over indiaNovember 30, 2019
If you have go in you join indian army. It is a company of patriots. Join it to believe it. When going gets tough indian army gets going. Country comes first always And every time. Jai hind
This is one of the most Professional Organisation to work with.Its a learning everday.Today I stand tall because of all the good values of my Company.
1. The most memorable moments of my life have been with my organization where I am presently working.
2. Every day has been a learning experience with new challenges standing your way.
3. Man management has been a routine affair that is the testimony of your personal character, your values, leadership and empathy towards your subordinates.
4. The culture of my organization thrives on the bedrock of Professionalism, teamwork, and leadership. Your self-respect is at stake if you shy away from your responsibilities. Team effort always makes any organization culture a great place to work in.
5. The hardest part of the job is to serve a tenure in Kashmir where things are very hostile, The life and safety of your men is your responsibility.
6. The most enjoyable part has been to serve the nation. As we say"Nation First".The ecstatic feeling is intangible to describe.
Good management
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  All indiaNovember 28, 2019
I retired from own request.I build carrear in private sector at mumbai because my family staying in Mumbai.I experience in security,vigilance, store keeper and communication operator skills and official work.
Excellent experience
Driver SPL vehicle (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 27, 2019
Indian army ASC MT is I served my level best
It is a back bone off our family
Really good job nd I like to the discipline
Time punctuality neetness
Job in tittle my favourite indian army
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 26, 2019
Indian Army is grateful and working of my duty to the point of view my favourite
Job indian army of the most important thing is that the year and beautiful my country and Indian army