Indian Army

Indian Army Employee Reviews

India557 reviews
I got to learn a lot from my job . It bring a sense of responsibility in me. It made me more responsible towards my nation. It also sharpen my skills .
Pros
Passionate job
Cons
Strict and disciplined approach
Great job people have opurtunity to to protect our country people can learn lot of things can improve administration skills Can learn technical things
I am a sincere and hard work Indian army soldier. I worked for the army for 24 years. I wish to resume my job with a non Govt organization to spend the rest of my lifetime.
I feel when I retirement from army Discipline necessary necessary Army job is very tuf but every time fit from physical side army job learn a lot of experience in every field if you complete a service life secure whole life
I visited all over India and I enjoyed my work, I proud of my country and Indian military. I respect all wise my seniors and obeyed. I was happy in my salary, vacation and everything
I think it's very good process and it's very good judgment for in future for job profile, it's major to knowlage and improvment. But don't take judgment on honesty.
Great achievement in my life am selected for aviation ....The day start with some physical exercise and after breakfast and going workplace...Am learned discipline and way of behavior and way of living stile...
Confidence, personality building service
Professional

Hard work

Great ethics

Tough life but make it a way of life , mixture of remote locations and good locations, inculcated a sense of self discipline, good environment, have to get used to the ruggedness at times
very good organisation, well disciplined soldiers in the Indian army. we have proud of our soldiers. workplace is very enjoyable part of the job. interact with different culture.
I had work as a technical support executive in Indian Army we'd 30 Jan 2003 to 31 Mar 2020. Where i learnt many more subjects such as about satellite communication, mobile interception etc...
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Indian Army?
*Morning physical trg, after morning battle trg practice
*Time panchuvality, desciplane,and men management,

*Men management, work management

*Team work

* Siachen glaciar (minus 45 degree temp) and Jammu & kashmir service

*Leave jurney
Army service is service to the nation with a typical life style full of adventure and learning. Everyday is new experience. It changes you for the better. Do You Have It In You!!!
It is my desire that I share my experience of Indian Army in civil organisations to develop the same. After joining the job in an organisation that I can get the knowledge about the organisation and interact various person who have a nice experience in various fields.
Performed clerical jobs to include Clerk, data entry, typing, accounting, office supervisor, office administrator, security Officer etc throughout entire service as combatant.
I am feeling very happy after thirty years of distinguished service. I am joining as other Rank and returned as a Junior Commission officer. I think Indian Army is an organization where everyone treated as a familyr member.
Pros
Indian Army prepar a boy mataly & phycaly strong as a brave soldier.
Cons
Timely not sanction leave.
The army is for tough people. You play hard and then you party hard. Be ready to lay down your life for the country. Life is very busy.A lot of physical activity and playing games with troops.Lots of adventure
Pros
fitness
Cons
poor work life balance
I have a good experience in Indian army...my higher officers are give me the technical tasks for me in whith full confidence that I can only the chap in my battalion.I alleaus got their inspirations thus I win so many innovation competitions and rise my bn name.and the last days in field I make good surveillance grid .
Challenging and adventurous job. Man management, infrastructure and inventory management is a daily learning process. Lot of opportunities to implement your own way of functioning. Disciplined workplace culture. Every day is a new learning with loads of responsibilities which is the most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
Job satisfaction and lots of adventure
Cons
Thanks for indian army. Its a challenging life, only brave and hard workers can feel the pride of the nation. So, I recommend every person has to experience about the indian army etiques and discipline.
Great life training, management and social adaptability, leadership training, stress management, financial probity, sincerety, hardwork , accountability, secular outlook, compassion and flexibility
Pros
Leadership, accountable, punctual, dedication, team work
Cons
Frequent posting, away from family
Real heroes in Indian army, I love my India and Indian army, Indian soldiers is so good person and true person, my India and my all' Indian people is so good
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indian Army. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7