Indian airlines Employee Reviews

Excellent Company to work with lot of perks for employees.
QA Tester and BA Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiFebruary 4, 2018
Excellent Company to work with lot of perks for employees. Got the oppurtunity to work as BA and QA on new software developed. collaborative enviornment. Provided training on various tools and processes.
Chief.manager flight ops. (Former Employee) –  NewdelhiNovember 19, 2017
Help in acquiring lot of practical experience in all aspects of flight ops.such as flight despatch, crew schedule flight planning flight monitoring, weather briefing flight watch operations control etc
Good Company
SUB-ASSISTANT TRAFFIC CONTROL (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJuly 13, 2017
Indian Airlines is a good company. That time was a very good period for my job life and this was my first job.

This company teach me every thing and make me a good worker and all rounder. I am very grateful for Indian Airlines who gave me a very good senior who guide us as a family member.
Glamour
Ground Hostess & Traffic Assistance (Former Employee) –  Andheri, MaharashtraMay 18, 2017
An Aviation industry is all about glamour and fame.

A uniform to keep your neck high.

All set to walk the tiocket counter and the ramp for luggages. In and all a good place to work.
Trainee
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshJuly 12, 2016
Graduate engineer trainee

Carrying out bench check of electrical equipments.
Charging and discharging of batteries
fun workplace
Tally Operator - ERP9 (Former Employee) –  MeenambakkamSeptember 26, 2015
Learned Tally efficiently. I was handling IATA, NON IATA and vocher entries. I joined doing this job. I had a good management and co - workers.
customer service associate (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MHJanuary 10, 2015
8hours
airport function in export and imports
work under pressure
work with colleagues
Pros
na
Cons
na
Contract programmer
Contract Programmer in Stores & Purchase Dept (Former Employee) –  Chennai, TNNovember 13, 2014
Programming of software work
Data entry work
Auditing
Wrked in all dept
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
Ever changing and dynamic company
DEPUTY MANAGER- MARKETING AND SALES (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DLApril 21, 2014
As I was working in the marketing department of an airline, it was a deadline driven, creative marketing strategies to grow the market share.
Pros
free airline tickets, creating promotional activities and measuring effectiveness.
Cons
long hours and weekend work, a lot of travel
Excellent and Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, APApril 10, 2014
Its a great experience working in such a biggest company. We meet different kind of peoples and we gain the knowledge of a customer Representative.
Pros
Free transportation
With Good work and fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, APMarch 31, 2014
I like to speak about the Typical day at Work.

This is company is related to the Airlines ans as we are working as a Customer Service Representative. One day at early morning at 4.00 AM the Flight has been delayed for 1 and 1/2 Hr from Hyderabad to Delhi and that is the First flight where every business man will travel in that flight and that is the full fog season that is the main typical day for us.
Pros
Free launch, travel and mobile allowances
Hard work with fun
Ground Staff (Former Employee) –  MumbaiFebruary 21, 2014
Everyday started with a challenge and learnt to deal with different people and management was excellent and colleagues were too helpful.Hardest part was dealing with different kind of Customers.
Enjoyed every moment as the job culture was best.
Pros
No free time
Cons
it was a wonderful experience
Trainee (commercial) at begum pet airport sec-bad (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, APSeptember 25, 2013
handling all airport services, its a wonderful experience
Job security is one of the USPs of this airline
Area Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Vijayawada, APJuly 14, 2013
Very good and congenial atmosphere. Learnt many things. This airline made me a professional.
Pros
Free tickets and job satisfaction
Cons
a good exposure to learn and interact with different mind sets and different culture all the round
cabin crew (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DLJune 20, 2013
it was an honour to be a part of the company and gain wonderful experience of flying and seeing the world
Pros
great platform to interact and travel
Cons
hard, life with differnt parameters to present all the time
Aircraft Apprentice
Aircraft Apprentice  (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MHMay 31, 2013
i work as a aircraft apprentice there,, i work in A320,A300 base maintenance facility there,
handling passenger in arrival / departure , handling vip as airport representative,
passenger services agent (Former Employee) –  mumbaiMarch 21, 2013
Pros
x
Cons
x
1 of the BEST Airline
Deputy Manager (Plant Engineering) (Former Employee) –  MumbaiNovember 13, 2012
This Airline is Public Property and every citizen of India owns share of it, responsible for it`s growth.
Deputy Finance Manager
Deputy Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  Delhi, IndiaOctober 29, 2012
• Prepare cash flow statements, Profit & Loss Account & Balance Sheet in conformity with corporate accounting policies and Accounting Standards of Institute of Chartered Accountants.
• Facilitating Internal & External audits. Preparing annual budgets (Expenditure & Revenue) and monthly cash forecasts
• Finance representative on procurement & transport committee
work wise there was job satisfaction but hardly had any time for fun
duty manager (outsourcing agency) (Former Employee) –  hyderabad, bangaloreSeptember 14, 2012
typical day at work..ensure all flights go on time, challenges when shortage of staff, flight delays, diffcult passengers to handle.
Take one day at a time and day is different from the other with new challenges.what I have learnt is to be in control of the situation and some time take decision which could go either way.
Managing the workers is always a big challengeLike in any company there are always bad apples...yes I do get along with all category of people so mostly I manage to get things done.This is also the hardwst part of the day.
Iwith all said and done working for an airline gives me big job satisfaction and I thoroughly enjoy working for an airline.