India Post Employee Reviews

Central Government Department (INDIA)
POSTAL ASSISTANT (CLERK) (Former Employee) –  PunjabMarch 17, 2018
India Post is a well known name and is achieving new heights at a very rapid pace. It has also entered the banking sector and with the onset of the CBS, it is challenging all the leading banks of India. I worked as a Postal Assistant. The most enjoyable part of this job is that you get to meet new and different people every day (customer dealing).
Pros
good pay and excellent working environment
Boaring but joyful
Data Entry Work (Current Employee) –  Post office chandauli mdg uttar pradeshDecember 6, 2017
- Job Type - private, daily basis,
It was a government department but I will do this job as a private employee.
-This job makes me boaring.
-Less salary
Pros
Cons
Short time (daily basis) private
Very Good
Postal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Paloncha, Andhra PradeshFebruary 12, 2017
Indian central government job. Working with Department of posts under Ministry of communications. Current designation is Sub Postmaster. Working since 21st May 2010
Not so fun at work
POSTAL AGENT (Current Employee) –  Konarka, OrissaJanuary 5, 2017
Very busy schedule, always there is something new to learn at work, my coworkers are very helpful, the hardest part is excess targets,
First Government job of life
Postal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gujarat, IndiaNovember 23, 2016
I was working at India Post as a Clerk. It was my first big job of my life. I learned how to deal with customers and higher level officers. I learned official correspondence as there is more paper work. I was also in a migration team of Postal Life Insurance as deputed clerk. It was good experience.
good but Life unsecured
Sorting Assistance (Current Employee) –  Kolkata Air Port, West BengalOctober 19, 2016
too much low salary and unsecured life on this job.
so that reason i want to change my job and secured my life.
So please give a chance to secured my life and my family.
Great company to work with
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Ludhiana, PunjabApril 10, 2016
I will definitely give India Post 5 star. I experienced a very good balance in my work and life, got a very high benefits except salary and wages and also expertise myself in finance skills.
Civil service
POSTAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Ernakulam, KeralaMarch 28, 2016
Widely distributed postal network with last mile reach to the public. Proud to be a part of indian civil service.

Involved in e commerce services
Good work place to start your career
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Secunderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 26, 2016
I joined as a fresh graduate with no work knowledge and learned a lot from my colleagues. I got good work experience. Got a chance to explore some simple technologies.
good exposure
Postal Assistant (Former Employee) –  SrirangapatnaFebruary 10, 2016
as it was a front office clerical job dealing with the public was the most challenging and also fun part of the job.We get to meet people from various walks of life,attitudes etc. Interaction with this sort of diverse people expands our expirience horizon.
I got to learn a loads of patience to handle people across the counter.Understand the rural ambience as i worked in a rural area post office. Another important thing this job taight was cooperation with the co workers as the duties were interdependent and inter linked.So havind good raport with the colleagues was very important factor.
The hardest part was working continuously without enough leisure to relax.
Pros
job security
Cons
long hours & very less leisure
Hectic job
Postal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KAJanuary 24, 2016
I learnt time management working here as it was very hectic there was no room for wasting time, co workers were co operative, hardest part was office timings some times there was evening shifts
India Post is a Government owned organization run by Ministry of Communication.
Postal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jalandhar, Punjab, IndiaJanuary 4, 2016
It was a great experience serving the India Post, the work environment was good and was reliable because it was run by the Government body. I have learned a lot in my career while serving the India Post. One thing that I have learned is to understand the customers behavior and provide them with the optimum solution within the guidelines of the department. Throughout my career I have worked with different teams and learned new things from them time to time. My recent assignment was with the Finacle team to introduce the Banking transformation software in my branch. Overall experience of 9+ years was quite interesting and I have gained a lot in these years of service.
Work experience
Assistant Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KAMarch 4, 2015
Natural-with-numbers Assistant project manager with robust experience of managing a complex, multi-branch accounts reconciliation and computerisation project, successfully migrating an ageing workforce to new technology and managing teams, resolving discrepancies across ‘000s of accounts for a regional post office organisation. Also brings strong academic credentials as top-of-class graduate in Business and Accounting/Finance.
Pros
job/work life balance
Cons
true talents are not appreciated
good experience
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  tirur ,keralaNovember 21, 2014
fully dedicated work ,great experience in data entry work ,india post is an government organisation ,but my post is temporary post ,however i can knowing great skill&ability of work
Friendly environment
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Tarn Taran, PBNovember 19, 2013
I enjoy my work in this company. All co-worker are very helpful.
Great Place to Start Busy and Happy Day
Postal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kallar Sub Office, Idukki, Kerala. IndiaMay 12, 2013
India Post is a great firm, where about one and half lakhs employees start their beautiful days. I have learned how to manage customers in pleasant way. Also the variety of work made me a multitasker. Banking, counter activities, delivery and despatch of postal articles, etc. are the main activities am doing.